PAX 2 grinder recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyHarry

I just purchased a PAX 2 and I'm looking for a grinder as well. I read that the PAX 2 works best with material being ground really fine. I was looking at the Santa Cruz Shredder two piece (small) for around 30 bucks. I was wondering for anyone who has the PAX 2 whether this grinder will get the job done or perhaps there are better options. I dont mind paying a little more but would rather keep it around 30 bucks if possible. Thanks in advance.

DirtyHarry,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Do you already have a grinder?

Why not consider a second stage grinder like the Magic Flight Finishing Grinder? It's a super fine grind, but note that you can't grind normal herb in it, you need to pre-grind before putting into the MFFG

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: ander

Cnova203

I agree i also have a pax 2 and i use a normal 4 peice grinder then the magic flight finishing grinder. Works great with the pax

Cnova203,
Reactions: ander

DirtyHarry

Indeed. I've heard of the Magic Flight. Gentlemen we are in concurrence. I just purchased the shredder and saw the MF on amazon for $21.99.

DirtyHarry,

noeljdm

Suave
I bought a $25 coffee grinder a few years ago at Brandsmart... best grinder for vaping your dry products in my opinion.

noeljdm,

subway13029

Magic flight finish grinder for the win but you gotta use reg grinder first..I remember the days of having to obliterate my cannabis to vape with the pax..lol

subway13029,

DirtyHarry

I went ahead and purchased the magic flight to compliment the shredder. Funny that a coffee grinder was mentioned. I actually thought about that. I have an old coffee grinder that I've havent used in years.

subway13029

Coffe grinder will def work bro..I just would be careful and not pulverize it to death..I really like how th Mflb fg fluffs the herb up..completely fine but almost moves..it's so satisfying..lol

subway13029,
Reactions: VegNVape

DirtyHarry

Well that's good to know that a coffee grinder can give excellent results. A little surprise there isnt one specifically designed for herb with different settings, especially with this growing market. I can see it now ..one with a timer that you can set before bed, then wake up to grinded herb ready to be vaped in the a.m. lol.

DirtyHarry,

Wizsteve

Well that's good to know that a coffee grinder can give excellent results. A little surprise there isnt one specifically designed for herb with different settings, especially with this growing market. I can see it now ..one with a timer that you can set before bed, then wake up to grinded herb ready to be vaped in the a.m. lol.

They are very handy indeed I used one to make oil grind the bud to a fine flour than toss it in a tall clear tube with cold water and shake it than wait a hour and shake it again.(the trics will sink to the bottom whilst bud will float . to collect get a suction device a new baby snot thingy works attach a hose to it
and have tubing reach the bottom when it all settles to suck it out from the bottom.

Btw use Distilled Water If you do this

Wizsteve,

DirtyHarry

They are very handy indeed I used one to make oil grind the bud to a fine flour than toss it in a tall clear tube with cold water and shake it than wait a hour and shake it again.(the trics will sink to the bottom whilst bud will float . to collect get a suction device a new baby snot thingy works attach a hose to it
and have tubing reach the bottom when it all settles to suck it out from the bottom.

Btw use Distilled Water If you do this

You should make a youtube video, sounds interesting. I should also mention that the sc shredder/magic flight works really well.

DirtyHarry,

ander

I'm a happy MFG user. Anyway this (very) little wooden jewel is not comfortable to operate, at all. But with a small glass jar (honey? marmalade?) it becomes very efficient as it fits and blocks perfectly.

pzwu91ha5ijsp9cj.jpg

ander,

DirtyHarry

I'm a happy MFG user. Anyway this (very) little wooden jewel is not comfortable to operate, at all. But with a small glass jar (honey? marmalade?) it becomes very efficient as it fits and blocks perfectly.

pzwu91ha5ijsp9cj.jpg

That's brilliant. Since getting the MFG the vapor has been stellar. The downside is that it can be a task to operate. That set up should take care of that. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom