PA please vote this @ssclown out of office

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
http://thecontributor.com/pa-governor-theres-no-jobs-because-youre-all-high

Republican Gov. Tom Corbett would like the people of Pennsylvania to know that the reason unemployment is so high in their state is because they are all on drugs.

He cuts funding for higher education and then has the nerve to say that "It takes time" to train people for 21st century economy, and the community colleges are adapting. Adapting to what, all your cuts?!
These people have destroyed PA and want to blame it on the worker not being able to pass drug tests.
When will we wake up? The worst part is all the seniors who blindly give their loyaty to these dolts, would of hung em by their necks if they tried to pull this crap in the 1950's. But now that they are all comfortable with their helath insurances and social security, they could care less about the plight of the common worker, just don't touch their SS checks.
Where is organized labor? Where is the voice of the worker while corporations keep plundering the till for themselves and leave nothing for the workers. Do we really believe that we as workers are entitled to a pittiance in wages while these same corporations are reaping record winfall profits? They have brainwashed us into thinking that's okay. :rant:IT IS NOT!
Makes me sick to be an American. WAKE UP

OO

Technical Skeptical
Sounds like he is voicing real concerns from real employers. You might want to try to convince employers that drug screening is not only not helpful, but forces people who would ordinarily be truthful with them about their nature to hide who they are. This is a serious issue, as many employers don't have experience with any drug users who use illicit drugs.

Maybe by convincing them you can fix the problem instead of complaining about this guy. :shrug:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
OO---You make me want to vomit. You are no better than said @sshclown. These fools don't have to be drug tested to ruin our nation. Why should the worker be treated any differently. He is not "voicing concerns from real employers", IT IS CALLED A COPOUT. He CUT lots of aid to the same community colleges he claims are now "prepping" the future labor force. Do you seriously by this? Are people really this blind or ignorant or stupid?
This is the same moron govenor who wanted to sell the PA lottery, a very profitable state run business. They outsource jobs, corps pay no taxes, poisoning the ground and water thanks to fracking, and you think this is about "learnin the community about the drug tests". It is people like you who make getting rid of these fools near impossible.

Silver420Surfer,

OO

Technical Skeptical
OO---You make me want to vomit. You are no better than said @sshclown. These fools don't have to be drug tested to ruin our nation. Why should the worker be treated any differently. He is not "voicing concerns from real employers", IT IS CALLED A COPOUT. He CUT lots of aid to the same community colleges he claims are now "prepping" the future labor force. Do you seriously by this? Are people really this blind or ignorant or stupid?
This is the same moron govenor who wanted to sell the PA lottery, a very profitable state run business. They outsource jobs, corps pay no taxes, poisoning the ground and water thanks to fracking, and you think this is about "learnin the community about the drug tests". It is people like you who make getting rid of these fools near impossible.
I'm not sure what your problem is, your arguments are very disjointed.

I like an educated populous. I'm not sure how all your statements connect though, maybe you can draw me a map?

OO,
Top Bottom