1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Other herbs which create clouds??

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by davesmith, Apr 30, 2014.

1. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone knew of another herb or substance which can create clouds. I've tried many dry ethnobotanicals and always found the effects /experience ok but have not found something to create clouds.

I'm looking for a (preferably legal - uk) herb which could be used to demo the typical vaporisers we use.

Thanks people!

smokum likes this.
  2. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Damiana,White sage,Wild Dagga, Wormwood hash.. Lettuce opium :D

3. Wizsteve

Wizsteve Active Member

parrots beak hard to find its legal and still gives you a nice buzz for 30 mins.

but really just look for any plants that have a strong smell (jasmine,mint ,honeysuckle etc even rosemary )

4. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

Really?

I've tried most of those (dried though) and didn't get any clouds of any sort. I haven't tried lettuce opium but will have a look. What sort of dryness would you recommend for clouds?

THanks

5. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

I would try hops. Lots of myrcene and oil glands.

6. syrupy

syrupy In the ooze

Hops does give me good clouds. Even bigger clouds I can get from a tank of regular (non-nicotine) e-juice. Not any medicinal effect like an herb can give, but still that juice can puff out some big clouds.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors