Other drugs and vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenLeaf

Does anyone here enjoy combining other drugs when you vape herb?

When I was into smoking I would love to occasionally combine low/moderate doses of pharmaceutical opiates such as Oxycodone, hydrocodone, and Codeine (not all 3 opiates at once) while smoking.

Opiates and herb are a great combo. I never had real opium and as far as dope goes there was a time when I did want to use it but I did not since I'd seen what it does to people and how easily people get addicted to it.

When I would take LSD I loved smoking while on that but oddly enough while on mushrooms smoking and inhaling nitrous just made the trip very dark, weird, and confusing.

PCP is common in my area but I have never used it since I have zero desire to and I'd have to go to a very bad area just to get it and dust does not sound fun based on experiences friends have had that they've told me about.

I was not that into stimulants such as coke or pharmaceutical amphetamines in low doses but I know people who swear by smoking during the comedown. I've never used tina or crystal meth and I do not want to. I have friends that were into smoking crack and some friends who did try smoking crack once but said how it did not do anything for them and I don't have a desire to smoke rocks.

Getting high while drinking is fun but IME it's way too easy to drink more than you usually would and get very sick.

As for the other drugs that are out there like other dissociative drugs like Ketamine or DXM I never got into those and I never took MDMA or MDA since I don't want to.

Benzos did interest me but I could never get them and I know people who have had major addictions to them or they wind up taking too much or taking too much and drinking and then black out or lose days.

GreenLeaf,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I have lost more friends to oxy, meth and other drugs than I care to count :( Please be careful!

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/misc.php?action=rules

Quote from rules:

Forum Policies

This forum is for mature adults only. We don't want to hear about you needing to hide things from your parents.
Multiple accounts are not allowed. One account per member.
Do not post the contents of private conversations without permission from all parties involved.
No selling or soliciting items on the forum. Exception here, but read the thread rules.
Topics concerning the cultivation of cannabis are not permitted.
The discussion of hard drugs is discouraged.
No discussion of selling drugs or looking for buyer/seller contacts.
No warez discussion.
FC does not condone any illegal activity. You are responsible for knowing your local and national laws and the legality of your actions.

Lo,

GreenLeaf

Lo said:
I have lost more friends to oxy, meth and other drugs than I care to count :( Please be careful!

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/misc.php?action=rules

Quote from rules:

Forum Policies

This forum is for mature adults only. We don't want to hear about you needing to hide things from your parents.
Multiple accounts are not allowed. One account per member.
Do not post the contents of private conversations without permission from all parties involved.
No selling or soliciting items on the forum. Exception here, but read the thread rules.
Topics concerning the cultivation of cannabis are not permitted.
The discussion of hard drugs is discouraged.
No discussion of selling drugs or looking for buyer/seller contacts.
No warez discussion.
FC does not condone any illegal activity. You are responsible for knowing your local and national laws and the legality of your actions.
I do not use oxy or any of the other drugs listed at all anymore.

I'm not sure what constitutes a "hard" drug on this site as there are threads about other drugs besides herb and alcohol.

GreenLeaf,

bcleez

Most people here just vape. Stick to some beers & bud. All other roads lead to a dead end. Save yourself the wasted time and money... I am telling you that from experience.

bcleez,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
For anxiety disorder I was taking either Lorazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam or Alprazolam 3 or 4 times per day. I never really associated it with vaping because almost as soon as I started vaping daily my benzodiazepine use tapered off and now I haven't touched the stuff since early February (not that I was trying to quit, but that I found MJ was much better for anxiety).

I'll have a beer or several and occasionally a single malt scotch.

But....vaping and edibles does it for me.

Tom

tdavie,

Gatsby T Pig

I like to have a jack and coke., then I get high and have about 2 beers. That gets me nice and stupid.

Gatsby T Pig,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom