Origin Vaporizer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/products/coming-soon-origin-vaporizer
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...a7-804d-7fe9c33779e1_700x700.jpg?v=1549902850
Another Cheapo on the horizon.
46c8fc310fb1014c90501e736c70b5a0_d8f08404-e5f0-4aa7-804d-7fe9c33779e1_700x700.jpg

Portability
Engineered by Green Fire Tech, the Origin exudes portability. The device is easy to carry, comfortable to handle and is concealable by bag, hand or vape case. This dry herb convection vaporizer houses a 2200mAh battery inside its sleek, metal chassis. This unit takes 2.5 hours to charge. What this device loses in lengthy charging time, it makes up for in power.

Heating
The Origin Vaporizer has 5 temperature settings, incremental from 356-428°F. This incremental heating feature means you get more precise and even heating of your herb. It also means it can help you achieve thick, dense clouds or powerful, thin and tasty vapor.

Origin Vaporizer
Additional Heating Features
The wide chamber can store 0.6 grams of herb and heats up in a speedy 50 seconds. The Origin Vaporizer features Horse Race Lamp Lighting. In layman's terms that means when the vaporizer is heating up your herbs, the device will light up red.

When the device has reached it's full and desired heating cycle, the lights will flash a solid white. The device will also vibrate to notify the user to begin vaping.

Flavor
That's not all.

On the side on the metallic exterior lies an isolated airpath with borosilicate glass. This means cold air dances through your vapor to deliver cool and tasty hits.

Origin Vaporizer
Specifications
  • Colors: Black, Silver or Grey Battery
  • Capacity: 2200mAh
  • Chamber capacity: 0.4g - 0.6g
  • Heating Time: 50 seconds
  • Size: 12.3 x 2.8 x 2.5 cm
  • Charging Time: 2-3 hours
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Origin Vaporizer
  • 1 x Seal Ring
  • 1 x Ear Spoon
  • 1 x Brush
  • 1 x Filter Screen
  • 1 x USB Charging cable
  • 1 x User Manual

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Looks pretty good actually. A nice design and a nice size.
Except at £35 i really start to question the integrity of the materials used. Also a 0.6g herb chamber feels quite large for me, a common issue i have with most vapes... But i must be in the minority on that as most vapes have even bigger bowls.

Abysmal Vapor

Looks like any else of those smallish new line of chinese ceramic oven portables like the Avant,Airistech also have a few. What is more worrying here is the lack of any data online about the company. No alibaba profile,no site,no mention whatsoever.. Green Fire tech... ,lol...
From now i can predict that this one will have robot fart taste and battery will last like 2-3 sessions :D..
Only other place it is mentioned is EDIT.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: arb

Abysmal Vapor

363642843bbf5ce98bafa8633d68608b.jpg

26856505d38f58bfcf0efa624e785078.jpg
There is a weird cap/screen..I hope it is not silicone :suspicious: Also that material around the herbchamber might be plastic.

Top Bottom