Ordering a PD Pandora or any vape over the canadian border...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willeh

I'm wanting to sell my E and VG and build a PD, I like the idea of a challenge and I've grown tired of breaking my glass heater cover on my E. Are any FCers canadian, and have any of you ordered PDs? I was wondering if customs will likely check my box, and either confiscate or tax the hell out of it. Are they covered under nafta some how?

Willeh,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I dont know about vapes, but I used to order Modchips (for PS2s) all of the time from Canada. Hell, Ive even ordered meds - no not what you are thinking, but maybe what you are thinking (once) from that silly online pharmacy deal when they were still big.

I would say you *should* be pretty safe ordering a Pandora from this side of the border.

Im actually thinking of picking one up as well just for grins.

AGBeer,

SmogTown

You should be fine. I've ordered a couple vaporizer from the states. After they can be used for an assortment of plant material so there's nothing they can do about it. Well at least till the conservatives try to re-introduce C-15.

SmogTown,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Willeh said:
I'm wanting to sell my E and VG and build a PD, I like the idea of a challenge and I've grown tired of breaking my glass heater cover on my E. Are any FCers canadian, and have any of you ordered PDs? I was wondering if customs will likely check my box, and either confiscate or tax the hell out of it. Are they covered under nafta some how?
It's hit and miss IMO. I was never charged duty on mine but I've heard of plenty of people that did. Tom reports the actual value of the product on the package so in theory they should be collecting GST on it since it's above 20$. Probably depends on where the package comes in and what time of year it is. I bought mine around Christmas '08 (from them not vapenow) so I'm thinking maybe they thought it was a gift or something.

Skunkypete,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
You won't run into any issues with it being confiscated.

Like Skunkypete said, hit or miss for customs.

quomist,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom