1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

"Optimum" level of humidity?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by Treetopsman, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

Thanks very much, all very assuring and easy to assimilate with how I am looking at things. Im just wanting to be prepared and confident, in advance to go about this right, so lookong ahead.

I will follow my gut and let them dry slightly more. I think as long as it does not Rise Up too far back towards 65% in the Jar then it is not such a problem to burp down again.

But I take great Assurance from what you say that buy drying a little further as I feel would be better this is unlikely to cause problems down the line when it comes to pressing.

Its when it shoots up to 65-67% that it can seem impossble to lower at times.
    @emmdeemo big thanks for the video link too bro, I will be calling on you also for your wisdom and experience.
    Cheers guys.:tup:

psychonaut likes this.
  2. Egzoset

Egzoset Vaporist of Borg

Salutations TreeTopsMan,

It depends what sort of "vaping". If one is to perform this task the way i do then he'll find that moisture in the bowl just cancels the show, because i "Micro-Burst" and the vast majority of vaporists do not. Actually i doubt a "1-Hitter" as the DynaVap even compares. Based on the "Shortest Path of Least Transformation" where excess mass in a temporary (transitional) "Heat Bottle" would defeat portability: e.g. stop wasting energy so there's plenty to carry around in a pocket! On battery budget, ideally...

M'well, or it's in IH-driven mode and the batteries stay on a table.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

emmdeemo likes this.
  3. cloudsosmoke

cloudsosmoke Well-Known Member

macbill, Alexis and emmdeemo like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors