Opinions on the Eleaf iPower Box Mod

I was cerfing on eBay and impulse buyers disorder struck me and I bought a battery without thinking.

After buying it I came here to see what kind of mistake I made and I was amazed to see not a single thread about it.

Now, I'm really scared. Why did I buy one and no one else bought one. I'm sure I fucked up. LOL

OK, what did I do wrong?

It's an Eleaf iPower.

I liked it because it had a lot of mAhrs and I think that means it will last a long time.

Hope I didn't screw up too bad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-...var=552719936260&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Thanks

Hackerman,
You guys are scaring me. Why does no one talk about or know anything about this?

I'll bet it's 220v or a backwards thread or something. I just know I did something stupid. LOL

Hackerman,
Well, I don't know how this thread has gone nowhere. I guess there are a lot of good box mods out there so one is the same as the next but I am totally impressed with this one. I have been using it all week and it still has half a charge. Single, non-removable battery with 5000mAh. I use 2 or 3 heads. A Sai Top Flow Ti and a Motar Quartz and the DTV3. Granted, I have been absorbed in my other new vapes this week but this box still gets more than it's share of hits every day and I have never turned it off (are you supposed to turn off box mods?)

This thing just keeps running and running and running. After a few days and no change in the battery indicator, I thought it was defective. LOL Finally, the battery detector went down one notch.

Well, nothing to see here.... move along. LOL

But, I just wanted to mention, for a noob, this thing really serves my needs, was cheap, and is for sale everywhere.

Take it with how ever many grains of salt you wish but..... not much makes me happy so when something does...... you can bet it's pretty solid.

God bless

Edgedamage

I have two eleaf mods the istick 60w and istick 200w. They have never failed to fire. I don't Vape ejuice anymore but use the istick 60w for dabs. Using a troll V2 with a single claption coil yum!

Edgedamage,
Reactions: Summer

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@Summer recently acquired an Eleaf IPower mod with 5000mah and is currently figuring it out.

The documentation says it's firmware can be upgraded but I don't know if it's compatible with ArcticFox or not.

Can't see you having any issues with the Mod, don't think you made a bad choice at all.

GreenHopper,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom