Opinions from bag vape connoisseurs! What is the best bag vape?

I am debating trading my volcano classic for a heady glass piece. On paper this does not seem like a loss but I am curious if the bags blown by the volcano are better than those blown by the Extreme-Q, the Herbalaire or other credible bag blowing vapes like the Zephyr (less attractive given its business meltdown). I'll simply pick up an EQ-V or more likely a Herbalaire when it comes along at the right price or the right time.

Has anyone had extended playtime with the Volcano and EQ, or Volcano and Herbalaire or other bags vapes? Do you feel that their bag systems are in any ways inferior or superior, and if so, how?

Thank you for your insight! I'm sure there are others who would like to know, instead of my situation, whether the volcano's extra cost buys them better bags, rather than the extra versatility of other units.

charliedontsurf,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Charlie, I have a Cano Digit and sold my Q after 2 months of intensive usage!

IMO, Volcano is far superior to the EQV on the bag field! Extraction of flavor is superior, valve system is superior, easiness of use is superior, bulding quality is superior, lifetime is superior (no glass), for hash consumption the Cano is far superior (liquid chamber+specific SS screen)...
I'm not saying the EQV is a bad vape...It is IMO the best "all-in-1" in the vape market actually though the Oracle looks very promissing!), but on the bag field...to me Volano is the king!;)

FLskwat,

max

Out to lunch
I've used the herbalAire and the Oracle-kind of both ends of the price spectrum. Personally, I'm satisfied with the herbalAire for bag use. The Oracle has nice glass, and is much faster to fill, with less clutter of cords, etc., but I'm not inclined to pay that much $. I'm not saying it's not worth it, just not for me. I'd probably have to reevaluate if I had to use only one vape for both bag fill and direct draw, but I haven't found anyone yet that can tell the difference between a bag of herbie vapor vs. a bag of Oracle vapor, as far as taste. If $ is a factor, I think the herbalAire, at eBay prices these days, is the best buy in a dual mode model. The Extreme is still the most versatile, and gets the edge for me in direct draw. If money's no object, I think I'd prefer the Oracle over the 'cano, just for ease of use in setting up bags, and the direct draw option it provides.

max,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
I have the Herbalaire and I love it. I kind of under estimated how quality bags could be. But I just have to say I'm very impressed with it and it's efficiency.

gettin lifted,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
Theoretically, if u use the same meds in each of the different bag Vapes, u should end up with the same vapors in each bag, provided they r blown at the same temps. Therefore, I think the only thing that matters about bag Vapes is the bags themselves. I think the volcano has the best system - easy valve ftw! The ha gets the job done on the cheap - no valve on the bag! The ions bag system is in between he volcano and ha as far as functionality goes.

I like to save $, so I went with the HA. I think that max extraction, durability, and low cost, are it's best attributes.

If I was u, I would get the glass, then get the HA that's for sale on FC for 150.

notmyrealUSERname,

Nosferatu

I wouldnt lose the Volcano for an HA or especially not EQ. Iv'e used all bag vapes and the Volcano is the best because of hash and oil bowls. Only the Zephyr Ion rivals it, not the HA or EQ, IMO. But theyre outa business for now...so I would just keep the Volcano. Trust me it will feel like a downgrade going to one of those I think. If you didnt already have a Volcano on the other hand, I wouldnt be recommending you buy one at all. I would say EQ or HA for sure.

Nosferatu,

max

Out to lunch
Nosferatu said:
Iv'e used all bag vapes
I'm not saying your opinion isn't worthy, but I'm kind of surprised you've used everything from the Vapir One and cheap clone bag fillers, all the way to the new Oracle. The Oracle, in particular, is pretty pricy for a test drive, especially since you like the 'cano so much. Since there are so many models on the market these days, you may want to consider actually listing the units you've used, instead of stating you've used every bag on the market. Pardon me if you really have used "all bag vapes", but that would be extremely unusual, even for some of us FC vape collectors.

max,

Nosferatu

max said:
Nosferatu said:
Iv'e used all bag vapes
I'm not saying your opinion isn't worthy, but I'm kind of surprised you've used everything from the Vapir One and cheap clone bag fillers, all the way to the new Oracle. The Oracle, in particular, is pretty pricy for a test drive, especially since you like the 'cano so much. Since there are so many models on the market these days, you may want to consider actually listing the units you've used, instead of stating you've used every bag on the market. Pardon me if you really have used "all bag vapes", but that would be extremely unusual, even for some of us FC vape collectors.

Very sorry, I was in a rush, I meant to say Iv'e used these 4 bag vapes in the conversation. The Ion, HA, EQ, and Volcano. My mistake if Iv'e confused anybody. Gotta learn to over read my posts...

Nosferatu,
Top Bottom