Online CBD Webcast 8/12/17

Summer

Long Island, NY
Just rec'd. this email & am posting should anyone be interested.

(To the mods: I'm posting here as opposed to under Medical Discussion because it wouldn't get any visibility on the MD thread as the thread doesn't get any traffic. I thought if any members are interested maybe they will cross-post a link to this post in their favorite forum(s), specifically the vaporizer forums so it will get exposure. I'll cross-post to the vapcap forum. If you feel a need to move this post, please pm me with the new link. Thank you.)

That said, here's the email I received. Registration email confirmation is immediate.

SATURDAY AUGUST 12TH
3 HOUR ONLINE EVENT, 9 AM - 12 PM PACIFIC
Register FREE@

https://www.learngreenflower.com/events/cbd-summit-2017

How To Watch: This event will be live-streamed directly to your computer or smart devices in real-time.
STRAIGHT FROM THE EXPERTS
CBD is hot right now.
Due in large part to its broad range of healing applications and notable absence of psychoactivity, more and more patients and physicians are looking to Cannabidiol as an effective alternative to harmful pharmaceuticals.
There’s also a big demand for CBD products in the cannabis marketplace today - but many fall short of consumer expectations and medical requirements in terms of content, dosage control and efficacy.
That’s one of the reasons we assembled some of the top minds in cannabis science, research and development for our 2017 CBD Summit.
This half-day confluence of ideas, talks and panels is designed to go deep and give you a comprehensive, yet focused and realistic look at CBD today, backed by the latest research, insight and expertise available.
And best of all, it’s FREE.
Featuring renowned scientists, physicians and entrepreneurs including Samantha Miller, Dr. Alan Frankel, Martin Lee and others, you’ll discover:
What CBD is, where it comes from, and how it interacts in your body.
Whole plant vs. Hemp vs. Synthetic CBD.
The mechanics of CBD and THC – separately and together.
CBD as a preventive health maintenance regimen.
How CBD works as a neuro-protectant against ALS and Parkinson’s disease.
Who can benefit from CBD including seniors, kids, athletes, and even pets.
Which products are high quality and effective, and which ones are a waste of money.
Real-life success stories from patients and doctors showcasing the power of this natural cannabinoid.
What the futureof CBD looks like and how you can get involved.
How CBD can fight the opioid epidemic.
Much more!
The 2017 CBD Summit contains a wealth of information for first-time users and experienced patients alike.
So, if you’re ready to go beyond the buzz and learn everything about this game-changing cannabis compound and what it can do for you, don’t miss out on your free registration for this live-streaming event on August 12th.
We'll see you at the Summit!
Much love,
The Green Flower Team

Last edited:
Top Bottom