One Hitter Quitters?!?

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
Any of you like me in that you know even just 2 long pulls on your vaporizer will have you THC'd the hell out and unable to act human, properly. I use to take 4-5 drags off the whip and then 10 minutes later I'd be journaling like a madman, arguably..too high. I'm use to be a one-hitter quiter when I smoked, and it was kind of because smoking is...well...smoking. I guess being a one-hitter-vaper hitter is kind of weak, but I know more than 1 and I'm layed out on my skinny non-existent ass. Sh*t is so potent these days, damn!

PuffnPass,

lwien

PuffnPass said:
I guess being a one-hitter-vaper hitter is kind of weak....

I don't know, man. I see it as a strength. Not having to take in 8 to 10 hits to get a buzz is a good thing, eh?

lwien,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
Thread Update: I just wanted to pass on the confirmation, tested scientifically by me, in by taking 3-4 drags I had to shut the tv off and I kept having this odd feeling, like there was somethig behind the curtain ya know, if only I could find it." I layed the f*ck out for a while man, passed out on my bed head swimming and shit. Tonight was the best night I drank some bottles: 1 fat tire, Firestone Walker DBA, Stella, and a Heinekien. Than I was so lost in watching scott pilgrim, that i forgot to not pack the whip so full and start hitting it like i was in a video game, fill the high THC meter ya know, haha,. But than I was so great and feeling gantastic, i mean fantastic. I;m gonna go look at pics of the MFLB and dream of the portability i'm about to get on in the near future. Happy 420 people!:peace: I'm in love with mary jane.

PuffnPass,

fuckyourcouch

Got money out the ass no homo but i'm rich
Ha how long you using marijuana for? From the sounds of it, not long. Just keep using it in a comfortable environment and you'll get used to it :). Or use it in really uncomfortable environments (low amounts) such as going to work, seeing family ect and i think it will get you used to it even fast ;D

fuckyourcouch,

gigglin

People like to brag about being able to smoke a lot but I wish I could lower my tolerance some times. But that said I have never reached levels where I would call myself "too-high" as it takes about 2 trenches for me to get to a pretty high state.

gigglin,

lwien

gigglin said:
People like to brag about being able to smoke a lot ......

People do that with drinking alcohol too. Never could understand that, even when I was a kid.

lwien,

Theo

lwien said:
PuffnPass said:
I guess being a one-hitter-vaper hitter is kind of weak....

I don't know, man. I see it as a strength. Not having to take in 8 to 10 hits to get a buzz is a good thing, eh?

My thoughts exactly. I really wish I was a lightweight with bud like I am with alcohol!

Theo,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
fuckyourcouch said:
Ha how long you using marijuana for? From the sounds of it, not long. Just keep using it in a comfortable environment and you'll get used to it :). Or use it in really uncomfortable environments (low amounts) such as going to work, seeing family ect and i think it will get you used to it even fast ;D

Almost 10 years now. 7 smoking and the last couple vaping, but I think filling my whip up and vaping that way just overdoes it with more than 1. Maybe I'm a just a lightweight and don't like getting as high as some people.

PuffnPass,

steiner666

Serial vapist
lol yeah i wish my tolerance was lower, for both THC and alcohol. Well, my alcohol tolerance is a lot lower than it was, but yeah it used to cost me so much money to get drunk at a bar that i ended up always drinking at least half a bottle of rum before i even went in. Plenty of parties where i killed a bottle of bacardi 151 with little to no help from anyone else lol. Never really got sick off it either, but I'll never forget my 21st bday, the bottle of 100proof soco and bottle of peach schnapps, and then all those free beers at the bar. :ko: :p i thought i was going to die the next day.

thankfully those days are behind me, and my stomach/liver. I can understand the bragging rights of being able to out-drink someone i guess, but having to smoke/vape more than someone else to get the same effects, i've never considered that a good thing. lol

steiner666,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
I know how you feel stenier, I'm 25 and have done the soco, vodka, gin, basically all types of alcohol I had to try after the age of 17. However there have been times I've overdone it and eventually it got to the point where I was scared I might have a problem, so I did weed more and I find it keeps my drinking minimal and reasonable, no more overdoing it. And I never drink hard liquor anymore, only beer. Occasionally I'll have some whiskey. Vaping is just such a perfect solution for someone who likes to feel different without sacrificing their health. IMO.

PuffnPass,
Top Bottom