On demand vaporizer

Moudvo

Hello, i'm looking for an on demand vaporizer, any recommandation?

I've seen the tinymight but i'm waiting for mine since 6 months now and i'll have a refound from the retailer where I precommand it.
I dont like the firefly 2+ because of the 770mAh proprietary battery, touch bouttons, 0.15-0.2 bowl and I have to use it Flat..

i like big rips, sometimes fully extract my bowls in one time, i'd like exchangeable 18650 battery

Any other ideas ?

Thanks

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Big rips with swappable batteries: Splinter Z, Splinter, Milaana, Glow 18/14....
....or you could go the butane way... :2c:

Franco,

Mr. Me2

If you don’t mind waiting and appreciate handmade artisan vapes, I highly recommend the Nomad II.

but I admit I’m a new fan of the Tafée Bowle.

I’ll add another option, one that’s completely different. Check out the Neo. It’s an external heater you use to bake your flower in a traditional pipe.

Moudvo

Big rips with swappable batteries: Splinter Z, Splinter, Milaana, Glow 18/14....
....or you could go the butane way... :2c:
Which vaporizer/s are you currently using or have used before?
I have a dynavap, an elev8R and a sticky brick junior and I'd have liked something with interchangeable batteries when I'm outdoors.
Tafee bowl really looks good but not really discreet outdoors :/
Milaana is discontinued or i'm wrong?

If you don’t mind waiting and appreciate handmade artisan vapes, I highly recommend the Nomad II.

but I admit I’m a new fan of the Tafée Bowle.

I’ll add another option, one that’s completely different. Check out the Neo. It’s an external heater you use to bake your flower in a traditional pipe.
WOW they're gorgeous!
Any idea how many time you have to wait for these beauties?
pricing?
Shipping in EU ?

Mr. Me2

I have a dynavap, an elev8R and a sticky brick junior and I'd have liked something with interchangeable batteries when I'm outdoors.

WOW they're gorgeous!
Any idea how many time you have to wait for these beauties?
pricing?
Shipping in EU ?
I waited about a year for mine. The wait time will likely shorten because he was finalizing templates with my batch. Pricing depends on your selection of wood, but worth every penny and Dan is a pleasure to work with.

He’s in Canada and I expect he ships to the EU, but you’ll have to ask him.

You may want to get on his list while you try another now for immediate gratification.

Moudvo

I waited about a year for mine. The wait time will likely shorten because he was finalizing templates with my batch. Pricing depends on your selection of wood, but worth every penny and Dan is a pleasure to work with.

He’s in Canada and I expect he ships to the EU, but you’ll have to ask him.

You may want to get on his list while you try another now for immediate gratification.
And how do I get placed on the waiting list ?

Thanks for your your informations!

Moudvo,

Mr. Me2

And how do I get placed on the waiting list ?

Thanks for your your informations!
PM @Dan Morrison and ask to be placed on the waiting list. And follow his thread so you can see all of the beauties . He’s on instagram too (I’m told. I don’t follow him there).

and you’re welcome. I’m happy to spend other people’s money...

west-elec

The Firewood 7 ticks those boxes. The on demand hybrid excels at fast extraction, tiny discreet and ultra portable. Replacable 18650 batteries and a joy to use. Attractive wooden body and no long waiting lines like p80 and Norwood. You should probably also get the tinymight direct from their site. From the TM thread shipping is pretty quick now.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I've seen the tinymight but i'm waiting for mine since 6 months now and i'll have a refound from the retailer where I precommand it.
I dont like the firefly 2+ because of the 770mAh proprietary battery, touch bouttons, 0.15-0.2 bowl and I have to use it Flat..

i like big rips, sometimes fully extract my bowls in one time, i'd like exchangeable 18650 battery

Any other ideas ?

Thanks

I don't know why you wouldn't just order the TM, properly now from the actual official website that has them, currently shipping

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

That's a nice line-up, I agree with others that the TinyMight or Firewood 7 would probably be good options for you.

The bowle is pretty discrete but I know what you mean, its sort of like the grasshopper in that they made it not look like a vaporizer, but sometimes it can be better to have something that looks more familiar and hides in plain sight. That said, the bowle is discrete enough to me that I would probably take it almost anywhere.

Some people on here were digging the DotLeaf, which is very small with a removable battery and looks quite discrete. From following that thread it appears to be going through a bit of growing pains right now, but may be worth considering for your usage.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: west-elec

Any other ideas ?

Thanks
Consider a boundless tera
Or 510 attys on a 2 battery mod
Stempod
Splinter
Musa
iheat
Herbie
Dreamwood
All good options

Highhowareyou,