Omicron HVD V2.5 Like new w/ 510 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale an omicron V2.5 set with the HVD top. No carts included. Reason for selling is because of my Cera. The v2.5 and HVD top is brand new from Delta9. The original top does not work anymore, I believe you can still send it in to get it fixed. I bought this from Delta9 so the lifetime warranty will be transferred. Comes with charger, case, filling tool, 5 batteries for the long tube, and 5 small batteries for the mini omicron. Basically only the long tube, filling tool, and batteries are the only used parts.

The HVD set is BRAND NEW, the metal plates are wrapped in plastic and the batteries have never been used. I am also including a Thermovape universal adapter, which will allow the Omicron to work with 510 ecig atomizers and the Thermovape revolution. I also have the thermovape revolution LV stem with the short mouthpiece that was rarely used. I will add it on for an additional $60. (Sorry about the price, I would much rather keep it as a secondary vape than sell it.)

Omicron set is $140 with HVD set going for $80. I will let everything go for $140 and $200 with the Rev obo. Trading for bubblers is always opened. Thanks

9iKvvnC.jpg
vztnGBI.jpg

Highnstein,
Reactions: ogcook
Someone has already messaged me about that. If the buyer does not want the revolution included, I will think about it. My first priority is selling the Omicron set. Thanks

From the Classified rules- Only 1 item or lot of items for sale/trade is allowed per thread. One transaction per thread. If you don't intend to sell both at one price, at the same time, then don't list both in a single ad.

Highnstein,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom