Omega Labs and Raw CBD Nectar

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Anyone who's on FC, knows a bit about oils, waxes, and such. I knew nothing about concentrates before my wife bought me a CBD oil from a local smoke shop (I did not go near it).

That got me researching here and online in general. I found out about Omega Labs, who have to move their website all the time (because of fed legal bs).

I've tried the raw nectar. I can mix it with herb and use in my glass stems (Air / Solo so far) without staining up the oven. Trick is to not use too much at once. Beside extending the crap out of a bowl, it's got a calming effect, maybe sometimes to balance the THC - for me it helps with a bunch of anxiety issues.

Anyway, just wondering if others have found Omega, and are active users of their pure products, THC or not.

I love that it lets me vape longer and tastes great (like smooth herb), that alone creates a nice relaxing session (part of the experience for me is the session itself being a relaxing event).

So, for all you people who like to crank up the relaxation aspect of vaping, this might be worth looking into, and at $50, might save you a buck or two. Hitting an herb / concentrate packed Air right now... smooth as silk, at least 20 hits so far.

I look at it like this, if I can crank up the CBD levels on occasion, I can get even more relaxed, extend my bowls / sessions for less $, and feel great! Win - win - win!

Don't do anything without doing all the research!

Last edited:

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
I was going to order some last night but wanted to finish reading the 50 state thread first. I was debating getting this or the 2 for 1 dark side of the moon drops.

Thanks

Joel W.,
Reactions: Derrrpp
Top Bottom