Hammer Headies

Coojo-Sunset-recycler-with-Terp-Hammer.jpg

Coojo "sunset" recycler

Coojo-amphora-rig-with-Terp-Hammer.jpg

Coojo "amphora" oil rig
(10mm with 10 to 14 dropdown)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This thing looks pretty cool..... like the possible heat retention potential... wonder if it fits 🤔:
bet it does....
So just to get back to you guys on these... I ended up getting 2 when they were like $25 and was somewhat surprised to find out the interior bottom is quite rounded... guess I didn't read the description too closely but it turns out they are actually pretty cool for the money, imo, and when used properly do a terrific job with one 5 or 6mm pearl and are relatively easy to maintain with generally very little iso, if any, needed despite the white/opaque (a little more porous than I'd prefer) bottom... Decently fully worked weighty/thick glass all around. Using one right now, in fact, with the recently repaired Sherlock Shredder...:tup:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh, and I grabbed one of these scoops with the bangers to get the free shipping and glad I did:

GlassScoopandTampTool_2048x2048.jpg

scoop_1024x1024.jpg

The "regular" size perfectly fits an 18mm bowl and the beveled edge makes it pretty easy to get all those trichs outta the grinder... and of course, it doesn't roll either....:tup:

Principal Guy

We all age, like that Hammer to the left

Coojo-rigs-with-Terp-Hammers-Pt-Loma-sunst.jpg

I hope for sunsetting rather than sundowning

Terp Hammer is still my daily, all day, cordless driver

Thanks, Brian, for leading the pack in the right direction !
I always have mine going! True perfection, Mr. Brian, you nailed it. I hope you are working on a double coil/heater for both terp hammer and banger. 🙏 Or do I just buy a second Dab Ready???

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
No offence or criticism meant to anyone in particular other than OLD HEAD itself, but I'll my save my positive superlatives til when they get first quality 14mm flower bowls in stock and support the FIVE FUCKIN HUNDRED DOLLAR product I bought, tyvm.... I've been trying to buy one since I bought my device in what, JULY, WHEN IT SHIPPED WITH A SECONDS SOLD AS NEW.....?

OLD Head can still be good, but there's nothing worse than BAD Head... amirite?!

Can't wait til I get my GOO ROO one.... $25 🖕

EDIT:

Oh, and I grabbed one of these scoops with the bangers to get the free shipping and glad I did:

The "regular" size perfectly fits an 18mm bowl and the beveled edge makes it pretty easy to get all those trichs outta the grinder... and of course, it doesn't roll either....:tup:

Wrong! It will IF you roll it... like with effort, trying to... but otherwise, it just rocks and is weighted upright so that's cool, too.

Let Me Roll It (2010 Remaster)
(this is what I used to say to my buddies in HS all the time... why waste it?! NO ONE rolled better than me :nod::brow::spliff::bigleaf::peace:)

Last edited:

Principal Guy

No offence or criticism meant to anyone in particular other than OLD HEAD itself, but I'll my save my positive superlatives til when they get first quality 14mm flower bowls in stock and support the FIVE FUCKIN HUNDRED DOLLAR product I bought, tyvm.... I've been trying to buy one since I bought my device in what, JULY, WHEN IT SHIPPED WITH A SECONDS SOLD AS NEW.....?

OLD Head can still be good, but there's nothing worse than BAD Head... amirite?!

Can't wait til I get my GOO ROO one.... $25 🖕
My BIGGEST “complaint” is he keeps improving and creating new devices that leave the others in the dust. Loved the beautiful Hot Rod. Then bought the Freight Train and fell in love and Hot Rod collects dust. Dab ready comes out then the Terp Hammer. Hot Rod and Freight Train relegated to storage!!! Expensive company to love.
It sucks when things are not in stock but look elsewhere, which you did with GooRoo. Good company but had one issue. It happens and it stinks. I’ve had my share of issues immediately, ghost MV-1 comes to mind, ha ha. I am surprised you have received poor support. Hope it works out for everyone.

ChooChooCharlie

@Bologna - can't let an out of stock 14mm chamber ruin your TerpHammer experience. I'll PM you so you can respond with address via email. I bought extra chambers expecting to break some, but no breaks yet

OH-14mm-injector-glass-w-octopus.jpg

BTW, Vgoodiez has them in S, M, L different screen distances, and either standard metal or honeycomb screen. Better thicker knob style handle, and $20 rather than OH $30, hopefully better than your aliexpress chambers

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@ChooChooCharlie

Ha "ruin"? Nothing has ruined anything. Who said that? Or is the truth about my overall somewhat less than satisfactory Old Head experience ruining yours...?

I pound shit home all day long with that fuckin thing.

(I responded to your kind offer via inbox, thank you)

Onits

My Terp Hammer + Dab Ready combo has retired a lot of my other setups. Only problem is I keep breaking glass bowls!

Ended up picking up a CH Mary and CH titanium bowl combo as the CH Mary can be used with the dab ready.

Hopefully Old Head will create a titanium/drop safe bowl as I love my Terp hammer!

Principal Guy

How Low Can You Go???
The older I get the lower the temperature I prefer. Turned the banger down to 435° and got the most flavorful hit ever! It was so incredibly smooth on my throat and lungs. How low do you folks go for flower and dabs? I never seem to go over 500° for either dabs or flower.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Ordered my Terp Hammer Monday and got it this morning.

This is everything I’ve wanted from a vaporizer. It’s simple to use and so compact that it fits on my side table with all my kit.

The flavor is amazing, the effects are outstanding, and the small footprint makes it very handy.

VAS quenched? Dunno. But I never thought I’d be this happy about a $500 vaporizer. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My Terp Hammer + Dab Ready combo has retired a lot of my other setups. Only problem is I keep breaking glass bowls!

Ended up picking up a CH Mary and CH titanium bowl combo as the CH Mary can be used with the dab ready.

Hopefully Old Head will create a titanium/drop safe bowl as I love my Terp hammer!
I feel your pain, and broke my (crooked) OG 14mm flower bowl only a few months after purchase when the little banger carb cap I use as a mouthpiece perfectly smacked it as it bounced around on the end of short fat silicone whip whilst dabbing (I'm more careful now, and not just letting it fall outta my mouf :rolleyes:). So, after messing around with less than stellar AliEx options, I had Goo Roo swap out the free bowl/banger with this when I purchased their Hookah (for $25 more):
IMG-3645.jpg

And while I LOVE my Goo Roo Injector Flower Bowl and have plenty of thoughts about it, what I recommend most here is the gg stand, if you don't already use one, and getting in the habit of using it religiously (and moving it out of the way when not in use :disgust::cuss:)... from loading/staging/cleaning flower bowls, to mostly just cleaning the banger directly after use....:tup::peace:

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Still loving the Terp Hammer. I’ve been running it at 580 using the included 14mm bowl into a SP pass through adapter to use as a carb. I love being cordless. It’s the coolest thing ever.

Consistently white walking my glass. I’m using a bit more per bowl, but the high lasts longer and I’m using about the same or maybe even less weed per day.

And I’ve ordered the Dab Dock, dab bowl, and assorted accessories. The dock will get my vape station much better organized. It’s not bad now, but it’s a little more Jenga-like than I prefer. 😎

And I’m really looking forward to dabbing with this device too.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Here's what I'm currently fooling around with... Zoom in, some pics have a few things going on:
I'll put some descriptions in for key pics as soon as I get around to it... as always, any questions...? Just ask...:peace:

Edit: All to this MASTERPIECE at HIGH volume...:tup:

Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band -Safe As Milk (1967)

Lato A
Sure 'Nuff 'n Yes I Do (Don Van Vliet/Herb Bermann) - 00:00
Zig Zag Wanderer (Van Vliet/Bermann) - 02:15
Call on Me (Van Vliet) - 04:55
Dropout Boogie (Van Vliet/Bermann) - 07:32
I'm Glad (Van Vliet) - 10:04
Electricity (Van Vliet/Bermann) - 13:36

Lato B
Yellow Brick Road (Van Vliet/Bermann) - 16:43
Abba Zaba (Van Vliet) - 19:12
Plastic Factory (Van Vliet/Bermann/Jerry Handley) - 21:56
Where There's Woman (Van Vliet/Bermann) - 25:05
Grown So Ugly (Robert Pete Williams) - 27:14
Autumn's Child (Van Vliet/Bermann) - 29:42

Bonus tracks versione CD
Safe as Milk (take 5) 33:44
On Tomorrow 37:58
Big Black Baby Shoes 44:55
Flower Pot 49:45
Dirty Blue Gene 53:41
Trust Us (take 9) 56:25
Korn Ring Finger 1:03:47

Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band

Don Van Vliet – lead vocals, harmonica, marimba, arrangements
Alex St. Clair Snouffer – guitar, backing vocals, bass (9, 10), percussion
Ry Cooder – guitar, slide guitar, bass (8), percussion, arrangements
Jerry Handley – bass (except 8, 10), backing vocals
John French – drums, backing vocals, percussion

Additional musicians
Samuel Hoffman – theremin (6, 12)
Milt Holland – log drum, tambourine, percussion (2, 4 and 8)
Taj Mahal – tambourine, percussion (7)
Russ Titelman – guitar (12)

Last edited:

travs

Sharing this in case someone is looking for something similar and I'd save them a few hours of Amazon searching. I was looking at the organizer; it's not quite exactly what I need (I only use the hammer and 14mm bowls). I wanted something that I could put underneath the Dab Ready to give it a bit of stability. It's got non slip feet on it and fits perfectly. The wood finish is similar to the terp hammer but not quite perfect. Still, it was cheap.

Amazon link in case anyone is interested: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3DCV1GM/

Been loving my terp hammer/dab ready since black friday and I've been extremely happy with it!

djp1313

I'm joining the "ranks"... can't wait!! I'm sooo excited...!!!:

Thanks Troy!!
Hey I’m on the same check out page getting ready to purchase.
Do you know if it’s a requirement to use the glass extraction chamber for flower that comes with it or ca you use another 14 mm flower bowl in case you break it?
Just hate proprietary parts that you are always stuck having to go through the manufacturer for.
Thanks

djp1313,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hey I’m on the same check out page getting ready to purchase.
Do you know if it’s a requirement to use the glass extraction chamber for flower that comes with it or ca you use another 14 mm flower bowl in case you break it?
Just hate proprietary parts that you are always stuck having to go through the manufacturer for.
Thanks
Congratulations...!

I agree 💯 and yes, there are many dif types of 14mm injector bowls available out there.... all kinds of shapes, sizes and cost...👍🏻

Enjoy! (I know you will) :tup::peace:

Edit: because all you need is a 14mm gg joint or 18mm) to mount it on and something to stuff in the 25mm coil on the other end, you're pretty much only limited by your own imagination...

Last edited:
Top Bottom