Ok i already tried volcano in amsterdam

Status
Not open for further replies.

way2

"Blemished black SSV" $180 Solo $144 = $324 Can't speak to the quality of these sellers I'd personally buy from a reputable source, but I found this in 2 seconds...

EDIT: looks like the SSV is direct from 7th floor so that is good

way2,

420HazeCandykushkush

After a long time wait i have finally some money to buy a vaporizer i still don't know what to choose DBV or SOLO or wait a little longer for more money and better vape

I want to buy a DBV but the problem is i go and smoke alot outside or at a friend's place or in the car so a solo would be awesome

Any help? i found this one it's the latest model http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arizer-Solo...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item564d703dbc

Pretty cheap if you ask me i live in europe here they sell for much more...

What about the adapter cause i see it's usa plug do you need a 110/220v plug ? or a 110/220v converter?

420HazeCandykushkush,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
After a long time wait i have finally some money to buy a vaporizer i still don't know what to choose DBV or SOLO or wait a little longer for more money and better vape

I want to buy a DBV but the problem is i go and smoke alot outside or at a friend's place or in the car so a solo would be awesome

Any help? i found this one it's the latest model http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arizer-Solo...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item564d703dbc

Pretty cheap if you ask me i live in europe here they sell for much more...

What about the adapter cause i see it's usa plug do you need a 110/220v plug ? or a 110/220v converter?
VG coil 35 bucks boom!

SSVUN~YAH,

justcametomind

seriously get an home unit like a DBV and a VaporGenie Coil! Or just a VG Coil for now!
Since you don't live in a medical state I'd prefer to go around with a pretty much "disposable" unit like the VG Coil.
There's a thread about the Vaporgenie in the portable section. I got it lately and I love it. It's a heavy hitter and with it's large bowl is perfect if you are a heavy user.
It's 30€ pretty much everywhere.

justcametomind,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Did "they" tell you solo battery life span and cost of solo compared to life span and cost of VG coil??? You don't have to have a glass piece to use.

SSVUN~YAH,

hoptimum

Did "they" tell you solo battery life span and cost of solo compared to life span and cost of VG coil??? You don't have to have a glass piece to use.

Everyone has their preferences but using a lighter is a non starter for me, no pun intended.

hoptimum,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom