• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Oil/Wax edible?

Ive been vaping wax since switching from flours and the only thing i miss is avb for edibles. Is there anyway to make capsules or some kind of edible with a gram of wax?

Lifeisgood,

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Yes you can, and it is very strong from what others have told me, pace yourself!

edit: just infuse it in some butter, or even on some bread or something(not the whole gram!)

Skeena,

zbudz

have actually experimented many times with wax and edibles. butter is perfect, have used up to 4 grams as well. melt the butter in a sauce pan on the lowest possible heat, then add the wax and stir until there are no dark, swirly remnants for even distribution in the butter. follow whatever brownie or cookie or cake recipe, don't bake over 350, takes a little longer but you don't want to cook em too much. as stated, have used up to 4 grams in a stick of butter/per batch, have also mixed with avb and flower with some satisfying results

zbudz,

Bouldorado

search for: badkittysmiles

She has a huge collection of edible recipes/tutorials (one of which is hash capsules). I've seen them on grasscity and they might even be on FC.

bassplayer

Depends on the oil/wax - does need to be decarbed, Clear is decarbed and very very strong when eaten

bassplayer,
Reactions: Caligula

Aaron

Decarb your oil in the oven or on the griddle for a about 1 hour till most/all of the co2 bubbles (depending on desired effect) are gone then cook it with butter/oil for about 1-2 hours on the stove. I usually do this all in a mason jar in the oven so my place doesn't smell too bad but I decarb for 1 hour at 220 with the jar closed, add butter/oil then place it back in the oven for 1 hr, then I take it out and mix some lecithin into it and cook it for another hour. Works every time!

Aaron,
Top Bottom