Oil in so Cal - Ego-c

josh mac

socalog
I am new to this whole vaping thing. I have been taking bing loads for years and have had enough.
A buddy of mine gave me a blunt-e which is a rebranded ego-c it looks like.
He told me to use THC gold liquid.

What are you guys filling these types of pens with? For some reason i cant find anything but pure gold and that gets expensive and it super thick.
Also what shops in so.cal is selling it.

josh mac,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I am not familiar with the Blunt-e but If this is actually using an ecig cartomizer even really expensive pure gold will foul it up eventually. I would use the Ego-c battery with a omicron cart and adapter then you could vape cleanly melting shatter, wax, etc. :2c:

Puffers,

josh mac

socalog
This model?
http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=1--Extract-Cartridge-1.5-ohm-for-3.7v

Pictures of the "blunt-e"
2cf4pch.jpg

f3pf6.jpg

josh mac,

FrogBoy138

I am not familiar with the Blunt-e but If this is actually using an ecig cartomizer even really expensive pure gold will foul it up eventually. I would use the Ego-c battery with a omicron cart and adapter then you could vape cleanly melting shatter, wax, etc. :2c:
What adapter the 510 to 601 I can't find an Ego to 601

FrogBoy138,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
@josh mac i would start off with the 2.4ohm clouds are good and the cart is more forgiving ime

510 to m601 planetvape has them i know

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
what should i use in them?
Any cleanly melting hash oil will work, but blonde or yellow shatters with good clarity in the oil is my preference. Waxes purged under lower temps will usually smell more aromatic then shatters, but the terpenes have been stirred up and will volatize from the wax much faster this way losing taste. Waxes also hide improper purges and IMO make it much harder to purge fully if they producer whipped it into a wax because it traps butane into the oil. This is unlikely though if the wax is very blonde, in this case it most likely waxed or honeycombed under deep vac. They still dont store as well as shatter ime. Bubble, dry ice, kief and any other sifted or mechanically sieved hashes is all no bueno it has too much plant waxes and impurities for our purposes.

what do these things taste like... any better than vaporizing flowers?

They can if they are done right. The extraction can concentrate all the fragrant volatile terpenes that give the herb it's smell and taste into the oil. These terpenes only hang around in the oil if the solvent is purged out with relatively gentle heat though. So the problem can then be finding good, clean, well purged stuff that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. They can pack quite the wallop too :ko: with solvent extracted hash oils commonly pushing the 70-80ish % cannabinioids by weight.

Puffers,

josh mac

socalog
I actually found a shop in santa ana that had similar pens and they had filled carts already with multiple strains to choose from. I got the thing fired up right now :)
Thanks for the help! much appreciated

josh mac,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I actually found a shop in santa ana that had similar pens and they had filled carts already with multiple strains to choose from. I got the thing fired up right now :)
Thanks for the help! much appreciated
And believe me when I say it's cheaper to do it yourself. I've seen "500mg" pre-fills at some spots running $50-55 a piece. The fuck outta here, $50 for half a gram of oil?? Does it make me dinner before it screws me? :lol:

Whereabouts are you in southern? I can drive two+ hours straight on the freeway north and still be in so CA... Ya know, butane-based extracts are illegal in the state, might explain some of those problems you're having. Some places are so overrun that it would prove pointless to enforce, the place I go to doesn't carry anything BHO, just CO2 oil, bubble hash, regular hash, kief.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Puffers

josh mac

socalog
And believe me when I say it's cheaper to do it yourself. I've seen "500mg" pre-fills at some spots running $50-55 a piece. The fuck outta here, $50 for half a gram of oil?? Does it make me dinner before it screws me? :lol:

Whereabouts are you in southern? I can drive two+ hours straight on the freeway north and still be in so CA... Ya know, butane-based extracts are illegal in the state, might explain some of those problems you're having. Some places are so overrun that it would prove pointless to enforce, the place I go to doesn't carry anything BHO, just CO2 oil, bubble hash, regular hash, kief.

I am in orange county. I just paid $60 for a prefilled cart. I think he said 200ml. It was deffinately an impulse buy because i wanted to try to the pen....where can i find them cheaper or how the hell can i make it myself?

josh mac,
Top Bottom