oil cart question

DMPesso

I know this is the wrong thread but hopefully I can't get an answer somewher since this is a popular thread. I have a crafty by the way but this is about an absolute xtracts pre filled co2 oil cart. I burnt it out with my puffco on high temp and it doesn't hit. Was wondering if ANYONE knew the best way to get the oil out of those pre filled carts? It doesn't seem to wanna come out at all, PLEASE HELP! Thanks

DMPesso,
Reactions: OF

OF

Was wondering if ANYONE knew the best way to get the oil out of those pre filled carts? It doesn't seem to wanna come out at all, PLEASE HELP! Thanks

I don't know that particular cart, but I've emptied several different prefilled carts. The key is heat, you need to thin the concentrated down so it will flow. Point the open end into a vial or a plate (you can scrape later) or something and heat the body as you roll it. I've held them in bent wires and clamped the thread end in hemostats and vice grips. It's all good.

If that fails, you need to attack the cart physically. The center part of the connector (the pin and the rubber insulators) can be plucked out and a bamboo skewer shoved up the hole to push the heater out onto a plate. Again preheating the tube makes this easy.

Good luck with it.

OF

DMPesso

I don't know that particular cart, but I've emptied several different prefilled carts. The key is heat, you need to thin the concentrated down so it will flow. Point the open end into a vial or a plate (you can scrape later) or something and heat the body as you roll it. I've held them in bent wires and clamped the thread end in hemostats and vice grips. It's all good.

If that fails, you need to attack the cart physically. The center part of the connector (the pin and the rubber insulators) can be plucked out and a bamboo skewer shoved up the hole to push the heater out onto a plate. Again preheating the tube makes this easy.

Good luck with it.

OF

Thanks Man I got desperate and kept heating it until the staff was black and got most of it out but I can't imagine the plastic got melted a little into it as it looked warped slightly. I wish there was a way to avoid that. I learned my lesson the hard way running a prefilled cart in the puffco on max voltage :-(

DMPesso,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom