Ohms

Drewscot

I am fairly new at vaping and I would like to be able to adjust my battery power (variable volts) or is it watts? Anyway I cant seem to find where the Ohms for each cart that I buy are located . . i cant adjust the battery until i know the ohms of the cart. Anyone know where these are located? I specifically have a cart from Buddies and one from Bobsled. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as i dont seem to be getting the effect from vaping that i wanted and im about to throw in the towel.

Drewscot,

adidaspimp

look ma' no shoelaces
You're looking for cold start resistance on those carts? What kind of mod are you using them on?

I usually run any cart I get on my Yocan UNI which is designed specifically for these 510 carts.

If I don't have access to my UNI I throw the cart on my DRAG and it will auto set to 12w which i then lower to 8.

If I wanted to know the resistance those carts are reading I would pop one in my Wismec Gen3 running Arctic Fox and then load the app and get the measurement.... I'm not entirely sure if that method would work as I have not needed to know the ohms for my carts. But if I wanted to get that info...I would try that.

adidaspimp,

Drewscot

Your MOD doesn't tell the ohms when the cart's installed?

...welcome to the forum @Drewscot :tup:
I use the PCKT one Plus Vape pen

Your MOD doesn't tell the ohms when the cart's installed?

...welcome to the forum @Drewscot :tup:
I am using a port vape pen, the PCKT One Plus and it seems to work but no it does not tell me the ohms when I put the cart in. I hear that battery will automatically adjust to the cart that get put in it but I am not for sure. I've been using it mostly at the 4.3v. But it can go to 5.1v

Last edited by a moderator:
Drewscot,
Top Bottom