Completed OG MUSA v1 Halogen Log Vape. Fully customizable

Azn2101

*****SOLD*****

Here’s everything that comes with it is pictured here, with the stock MP & a 14/18 F/F adapter for dry/stem hits which is not pictured cause it’s still soaking. The EU To US adapter is not pictured but is included.

This vape literally needs Home Depot and Amazon (for the bulb) to fix anything that could go wrong with the unit. In the MUSA Thread I and other users found ways to make it work with Dynavap size loads to using Mighty capsules for different forms of use, to even TUBO style loads in the joint of a stem and they all work great with the 19/19 GRAV adapter but it can Vape bowls as small as a Dynavap to fully packed ELB’s and toast a .3 in a few big hits in a waterpipe.

The 19/19 GRAV Adapter can be easily removed and use one of the 19/14 Stock MUSA Adapters for waterpipe usage.

Unlike the v2 it has pads on the bottom for standing upright on its own without a stand along with the air intake on the bottom so you can feather it for low temp taste then raise the temp on the dial and let it rip semi-resiticed or unrestricted to finish off the material.

It also comes with a Single Batch run from @CharlieGlass of a TUBO Bent Cooling Stem from a 2018 listing on the TUBO website and again all stock parts and an extra Post Stem from Tobias and 4 used ELB’s but never torch cleaned.

The bulb box is just for buying replacements since I messed with the first one and broke it somehow..

The spare glass Post stem that encases the bulb and internals has a wire mesh protector that goes over the bulb and I don’t know why but I cannot for the life of me get off the remaining residue and idk if it’s that or the material area it’s stuck on is where the joint was ground to hold better in fittings but it’s the pictured stem with a line of residue at the male joint but will if you need 100% clean I can try harder to get it out.

Looking for $350 PayPal/Venmo’s Goods & Services/Buyers Protection are my only forms of payment.

Thank you!
Azn2101

*Edited for Spelling and Details left out*

*****SOLD*****

Last edited:
Top Bottom