Official CGD anticipation/rant thread!

Radio

stay true to yourselves
anticipation is a good thing! once it comes I will have nothing to wait for.. except the zombie apocalypse in which I will be the ultimate survivor (said every nerd ever)

blankrider

I actually wanted this to be a surprise for you guys but @Deadshort480 last message prompted me to spill the beans.

I have been on the hunt for an alternative glass artist for us to get our recycler fix and this morning I believe that I found it.

I have seen some of his work and as far as plain clear recyclers go I believe that he is on par with Cory. Some good vortex action!

I have explained mine/our needs to him and he will be starting it next week I believe and accept payment through PayPal upon completion. Same $150 shipped price tag

I plan on starting a thread for this when everything comes together. Now you don't have to wait for Cory unless you want to
I just wanted to give everybody an update on my potential other source for vape recyclers. We exchanged phone numbers and he text me this morning saying that he would start today.

I just received a picture message with it about half finished. So excited! I anticipate having it in my hands by the end of next week. Hopefully he will be able to help some of you poor people who Cory cannot find time for

blankrider

Yeah! Go ahead and start the thread, no since in talking about other blowers in Corey's thread.

...I tried to get folks talking about other artists in here, but got no responses. Thanks for finding another source.
Did not see that but I will post over there. That is a much better idea than the complain about Cory thread. Hopefully we can get some positivity going over there

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I just wanted to give everybody an update on my potential other source for vape recyclers. We exchanged phone numbers and he text me this morning saying that he would start today.

I just received a picture message with it about half finished. So excited! I anticipate having it in my hands by the end of next week. Hopefully he will be able to help some of you poor people who Cory cannot find time for
Share the guy so we can get involved. If that's the case then i'll cancel my order with Cory asap.

Radio,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
If this guy actually replies, then why not? Even those accepting the way he does things (not defending or condoning the way he does things) are being ignored also. He hasn't messaged me to aknowledge that he received my payment. I said it myself; the guy is shit at communicating but I consider it worth the wait. Does this new guy do custom work @blankrider ?

EDIT: edited as to not offend.

Last edited:

blankrider

I am just going to wait until the transaction is complete so I can make sure everything is perfect. I would hate to recommend someone to you all and have it be bogus

blankrider,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Its all good; my inflection/tone and joking attitude can be lost when transferred to ink. At the end of the day, there will be more happy customers all around, getting glass the way they want it. :D
Fuck yeah! and

I am just going to wait until the transaction is complete so I can make sure everything is perfect. I would hate to recommend someone to you all and have it be bogus
Thank you sir :)

Top Bottom