O3 weed strain?

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
So I don't live in a legal state and have to buy from dealers. My current one is pretty good, but I got some from him last week and he said it was called "O3". It is a stringy weed without much bag appeal but is potent and vapes well.

Question is, have any of you guys in legal states ever heard of this strain? I googled and searched Leafly and Seedfinder but could find no info. I thought it might be a new strain that hadn't made the lists yet?

deadheadbill,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I live in a legal stare Washington, the state that is. I have never seen that strain. I've talked to farmers before and sometimes they name a particular strain themselves. Often when I can't find info online for a particular strain that is usually the case. I couldn't find any info regarding that strain either.

That could even be a shortened name for something else. You might ask the person that you bought this from. Good luck.

I have a strain called Island Kush, I can't find any info about it. It's a great pain med. the only thing I found was Sweet Island Skunk Kush. Somerimes it's a mystery.

I like knowing what I have because if I want more I need to be able to find it.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I think it may have been OG but he definitely said O3 multiple times. We had to have a heart to heart as I am paying for top shelf and this stuff was not. Long story, but I found out he just doesn't like me and that why I got that shit. Now I deal directly with his boss. Problem solved for the future. :)

Thanks everybody.

Top Bottom