NYC Best Vape Spots

vapviking

Old & In the Way
would love to pick up a .5g cart of a solventless sativa
The legal shops have begun to carry live Rosin, more in disposable pen form so far (and of course dabs).
You may also see Pax pods that say live rosin, but my understanding is they really are not.
Still pricey in these parts, but hey, rosin, New York, uh....

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The legal shops have begun to carry live Rosin, more in disposable pen form so far (and of course dabs).
You may also see Pax pods that say live rosin, but my understanding is they really are not.
Still pricey in these parts, but hey, rosin, New York, uh....

$70.00 per HALF GRAM… this business model is insane. :(

RustyOldNail,

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Screenshot-20230908-195603-Email.jpg

Screenshot-20230908-195636-Email.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Looking at all the "legal" shops in the NYC area, this is the best flower deal I've found.
After tax it works out to just under $175/Oz. for organic (edit), seed-grown, outdoor (edit) bud from the Hudson Valley (grown in "live soil", not organic as I had written).
We're getting there!
And outdoor harvest season is just about upon us.

I've also been looking for live rosin to come into the stores, in carts or pen form, and it has. Weird most all the stores are selling the same products, 3 flavors from MFNY brand. All at the same price, $70/ half gram.

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

Decided to post this here as well in trying to breathe some life into this thread

If you're looking for a cool traditional Hunan and Szechuan place in midtown be sure to consider ... plenty of awesome vape spots all over the place from this W56th Street spot ... Happy New Year everybody. Hoping to see a ton more dispensaries in the New Year ... 🎆

Post in thread 'Food Pics That Make Ya Drool !!!' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/food-pics-that-make-ya-drool.22855/post-1768459

Razhumikin

Decided to post this here as well in trying to breathe some life into this thread

If you're looking for a cool traditional Hunan and Szechuan place in midtown be sure to consider ... plenty of awesome vape spots all over the place from this W56th Street spot ... Happy New Year everybody. Hoping to see a ton more dispensaries in the New Year ... 🎆

Post in thread 'Food Pics That Make Ya Drool !!!' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/food-pics-that-make-ya-drool.22855/post-1768459
Very nice! If you venture down to chelsea you should try Hey Yuet on 26th and 8th really nice Shanghainese food.

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time

Any good NY Cultivators to check out? I'm still buying West Coast and the mark up is killing me.

Razhumikin

Any good NY Cultivators to check out? I'm still buying West Coast and the mark up is killing me.
I havent really found any good bud in NYC, especially for the prices. I buy bud here when i absolutely have to but much prefer to get legal weed in Massachusetts or Maine, where you can get really high quality stuff (if you know where to look) for less money than most places in NYC.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
New York has technically only had one full growing season under legalization. (2022 was very spotty)
I have see some farms dedicated to growing from seed, chemical free, in natural soil, etc., but distribution seems very spotty still.
We need a few seasons to develop true regional cultivars, and for competition to help us buyers.

This farm caught my eye yesterday, though I've not tried any yet from here;
845755220b27d755ca52366e09656d7e

"Florist Farms, located in Cortland, New York, is all about responsible, organic farming. We grow over 100 types of organic vegetables and 60 cannabis strains. No chemicals or pesticides here – we're all about nurturing the land with cover cropping and smart crop rotation. Our goal is simple: make the soil better, not worse.

And when it comes to our products, we're into sustainability. You'll find our cannabis in eco-friendly packaging. Florist Farms isn't just a farm; it's a practical, down-to-earth example of regenerative agriculture. Welcome to our sustainable, straightforward approach to farming."

The store is called Elevate, in Mt. Vernon,

Edit/Add
Here is a list I use all the time, the NYS official list of retailers. Still a rather small list, but now at least growing again...
*not that I shop legal stores a lot, but it is reassuring to have them and see the list grow! Now finally (occasionally) seeing ounces in the $150 range (but, you might have to buy multiples to get that price)

Last edited:

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
So if I may ... where are you getting your top shelf high priced west coast weed from?
There are a few places in Queens that were already mentioned here that have small inconsistence selection, Gas House and Bud n Budded. Drangons Den in midtown usually has a pretty decent selection, but Smokey Joint in Park Slope has always come through. Both DD and SJ have decent rewards program. If you're buying an ounce or more SJ is the way to go. Please feel free to share if you have any good spots! I'm definitely going to cross over to Mount Vernon next time I'm in the Bronx to check out Elevate.

SolidAirrr

Visiting NYC for the first time from Europe soon. Glad I've read through this thread but am a bit confused about legal and illegal shops.
I was also surprised to see relatively high prices. Mainly looking for flower and obv not in the oz region but small samples. They seem to be only listed and sold from 3,5g for mostly $40+
I'd be glad about some suggestions what to look for where to go.
And how about vape friendly indoor places?

Razhumikin

Visiting NYC for the first time from Europe soon. Glad I've read through this thread but am a bit confused about legal and illegal shops.
I was also surprised to see relatively high prices. Mainly looking for flower and obv not in the oz region but small samples. They seem to be only listed and sold from 3,5g for mostly $40+
I'd be glad about some suggestions what to look for where to go.
And how about vape friendly indoor places?
I dont really know any places you can vape inside, but you can definitely find lots of 8ths for the 20-30 range. I wouldnt try to shop at a legal store, the deals will be a lot worse and the weed wont really be any better. There are literally over 1000 grey market stores, youll walk past dozens of them a day, so Id just shop around as I dont know where youre staying specifically.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thank you. So most/all of these linked shops in here are legal ones? I'll be staying in Brooklyn.

The LINK below is all the LEGAL dispensaries in NY. Prices are higher, but you can scan the product label to see the lab test results. Be CAREFUL what you get from UNLICENSED stores, you pay less, but no tests.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thank you. So most/all of these linked shops in here are legal ones? I'll be staying in Brooklyn.
In Brooklyn there are 2 Empire Cannabis locations (Williamsburg and Green Point), gray market but very nice shops. They do label products for thc content, but, no, it is not regulated NY cannabis.

Also recently mentioned is the Smokey Joint on Union Avenue in Park Slope.

Edit,
In other news, I picked up a 2 oz bag of Apple Fritter X Bubble Gum by Hepwirth, from the delivery-only shop Sesh in the Bronx. Not top-top tier, but a solid sun grown smoke. About 20% thc. Nice flavor. $300, with tax $339.
I also saw via email an once at a sale price, $99, in a Massachusetts shop today. Hopefully NY is not far behind that kind of prices!

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
For anyone who used to vape or just hang at Coney Island. Do you remember the guy who used to sell hot knishes and cold soda on the beach?
I found out that the knish company is still in business. We've ordered them and they taste pretty much like I remembered, when you heat them up right. Gotta have good deli mustard too.

Last edited:

axilla101

Question-- what are people paying per oz in bulk for high quality/top shelf stuff in NYC that is NOT from a dispensary? I'm happy with the quality I get from my guy and pay about $2400 per P / $150 per O-- just wondering if that's in line with the current market rate in NYC?

I've heard a lot about supply going up and prices dropping in general-- just wondering what that actually translates to when buying in bulk here.

Thanks in advance!

axilla101,

kid3

Question-- what are people paying per oz in bulk for high quality/top shelf stuff in NYC that is NOT from a dispensary? I'm happy with the quality I get from my guy and pay about $2400 per P / $150 per O-- just wondering if that's in line with the current market rate in NYC?

I've heard a lot about supply going up and prices dropping in general-- just wondering what that actually translates to when buying in bulk here.

Thanks in advance!
$120-$200 is what I pay tops but I'll buy an expensive 8th. I'm thinking of trying a dispo tomorrow.

NYC_Frank

Anbody been to MetroBud ?
Looks like they have a nice array of flower ... I think I'll be planning a visit to their lower east side dispensary soon. I was searching for some NYC HAZE which I'm drooling for, and stumbled on it.

Last edited:
NYC_Frank,
Reactions: vapviking

brucepatty

Fantastic thread y’all!
I’m heading to NY later this year, have any of you guys ever done the Sleep No More at the McKittrick Hotel ?
Also planning on walking from the tippity top of manhattan to the bottom,from dyckman to battery park, any tips ?

brucepatty,
Reactions: NYC_Frank
Top Bottom