NVFP glass bowl?

chant86k

Hey ya'll!

I've been wanting the NVFP for YEARS, and I'm finally pulling the trigger.

(If you've got any other vape suggestions, now's the time to share, before my order is prepped! Lol)

Is there somewhere I can buy a glass bowl that will fit properly?
Apparently NV will be out of stock, for the foreseeable future.

Last I heard, NVFP was the top of the line, but I haven't done any recent research, to verify whether that's still the case.

My #1 factor is flavor, then ease of cleaning, then efficiency.

I use my Mighty every single day.

I also own, but barely use: Coud Evo, volcano (not the hybrid), plenty, SB hydromaxx, vapcap & some others.

I LOVE my mighty, mostly due to the flavor...but hate cleaning the cooling units.

chant86k,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape

They have it in 14mm also.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker

Theres a few other chinese vendors I'd have to hunt if these weren't what your looking for.

chant86k

They have it in 14mm also.

Sweet!! Thank you, both!! :)

Theres a few other chinese vendors I'd have to hunt if these weren't what your looking for.

Vaporware

I have and use the FP daily, and recommend it all the time. If your number one requirement is the best flavor, I hear that the Herborizer Ti (which is a similar design) has somewhat better flavor, but I don’t think you’d be disappointed with either one.

I still think the FP has good flavor through a Ti bowl too, so if you have to wait to pick up a glass one you may notice a difference but I don’t think you’ll be unhappy with it in the meantime.

I think I get the consistently best flavor from it when I just cover the screen and turn the temp up high for quick extraction, but a large bowl at low temps starts off great too, just loses flavor as you strip away the terpenes. :)

Edit: I know you have to decide quick, so please don’t think the FP is a bad choice. Unless the Herborizer immediately grabs you and you can find it in stock where you are I’d take advantage of the NV sale for sure!

chant86k

I have and use the FP daily, and recommend it all the time. If your number one requirement is the best flavor, I hear that the Herborizer Ti (which is a similar design) has somewhat better flavor, but I don’t think you’d be disappointed with either one.

I still think the FP has good flavor through a Ti bowl too, so if you have to wait to pick up a glass one you may notice a difference but I don’t think you’ll be unhappy with it in the meantime.

I think I get the consistently best flavor from it when I just cover the screen and turn the temp up high for quick extraction, but a large bowl at low temps starts off great too, just loses flavor as you strip away the terpenes. :)

Edit: I know you have to decide quick, so please don’t think the FP is a bad choice. Unless the Herborizer immediately grabs you and you can find it in stock where you are I’d take advantage of the NV sale for sure!
I appreciate the detailed feedback!
Now you have me looking at the Herborizer! Lol
I love how much glass it uses!! (Not great for my clumsiness, but typically wonderful for flavor)
You're right, though, time is of the essence... and I did already place the order with NV, so I'll probably keep it as is... I think and hope the FP will also be fantastic :)

Thank you again!

Vaporware

I appreciate the detailed feedback!
Now you have me looking at the Herborizer! Lol
I love how much glass it uses!! (Not great for my clumsiness, but typically wonderful for flavor)
You're right, though, time is of the essence... and I did already place the order with NV, so I'll probably keep it as is... I think and hope the FP will also be fantastic :)

Thank you again!
No problem; like I said, I still use my FP every day and don’t feel the need to switch. Hopefully you’ll feel the same. :)

Top Bottom