• Mostly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half

• Would consider, but not on the basis of this poll

• Total voters

Deleted Member 1643

Do you indulge? Are you nare-curious? Quite a snort with e-juice on nano-Filhote build. Just until it pops in each nostril. Dry herb would make me sneeze hard. Please consult existing literature on nose-dabbing. Don't wanna see any heads blown off.

Last edited:
Deleted Member 1643,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Monsoon

Usually the only time people consider it and do it is when they get their wisdom teeth pulled. And even then edibles are probably the best route to take in that case.

Deleted Member 1643

Only a semi-serious thread. Never much for coke or snuff, but kind of a wake-up, smelling salts effect. Quite pleasant with this terpene-rich, yet 50% AVG e-juice. (Apparently, exhaling e-juice through the nose can produce nose-bleeds, so be careful.) Enamored of this method the past few days. Very economical - don't want to take big hits this way but can still feel a lil' sumpin'. Nice on top of edible buzz. For social use, maybe those silicone condoms? But then, somebody else is bound to get a nose-bleed, which would kill everybody's buzz.

Last edited:
Deleted Member 1643,

witka

I see your Nose-Vaping and raise you Cannabis Nasal Spray.... *mic drop* ... i just have no idea how to rotate the pic LOL
10dde00ca0.jpg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Yuk on nose vaping... After 6 extremely invasive surgeries on my sinus and face, I can confidently say FUCK THAT! Would be so painful, No chance!

Concupiscient

LMAO

Then gave it a cautious try ...

SIMON DIDN'T SAY, "No's nose vape".

Can now take that one off the bucket list.

Concupiscient,

Deleted Member 1643

Caution is clearly warranted.

mind u this one has a bunch of junk in it... the key part is sesame oil

Interesting. I doubt much of the aerosol from a nasal spray would get to the lungs, so it might need to be absorbed in the nasal passages. Would be super stealthy if it worked.

With e-juice, the experience seems most like those menthol inhaler tubes used to treat stuffiness.

This thread reminds me of the e-cigarette forum's "Not advised" category.

Deleted Member 1643,

Deleted Member 1643

Sorry for double-post, no edit option next day.

N9RZrUf.jpg

Lil' Lady's debut! Lowest popcorn bud at 8 1/2 weeks in Herbalizer bowl at 445 F, with fan assist. You guessed it - through the nose. She is very wet (that's what he said). so the vapor slides in like good nasal sex. First test on anything other than e-juice - getting more intense as she dries. Mileage may vary - could be irritating to some, kind of spicy, like capsaicin nasal spray. :love: Lovely on top of edibles buzz.

Last edited:

sixtysix

Usually the only time people consider it and do it is when they get their wisdom teeth pulled. And even then edibles are probably the best route to take in that case.

haha yup, the only time I've ever smoked out of my nose was after getting my wisdom teeth out.

sixtysix,

Deleted Member 1643

Thanks! Got lucky. Enjoyed a fragrant nose-hit of Lil' Lady as e-juice for the bump.

Feel attached to this gal. She was strong and beautiful, beginning to end and beyond.

gfjQGmr.jpg

Just before harvest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom