Nose Flood

Okla68

Ive only been using Concentrates for a cpl of years out of a 53 year run. From Shatter to Budder to Diamonds/Sauce to Resin/Live Resin to Rosin/Live Rosin(press my own Rosin) to Reclaim(ick), to name a few. With Bangers n Torch, Cold start Coil Mods, Hot Knives, mixed with Flower, etc...
The One thing they all have in common (other than being Concentrates) is my Nose FLOODS within 5 minutes and continues for a half hour sometimes. Im talking about if I lower my head to look down at my phone(etc) a string of Liquid(in otherwords....a string of SNOT!)
Its done it since day One and who knows how many 100's of times since ! Ill blow it and 10 minutes later it will do the same.
In another group that used to exist also had members refering to the Same...i.e.time to break out the hankies !!
Anyone hear ? If so, how do you ever do Concentrates in public, i.e. friends, groups...?
Im old and am at home 95% of the time so I dont have that worry...'cept for grossing out my wife(tbh I DK !! about that).
OTHERS ???

GoldenBud

I'd say it's one from the side effects of the body for the organic gas we inhale, cannabis gas. our body wants to tell us that we meant to breathe only air, inorganic material....

GoldenBud,
Reactions: cosimo

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
It’s not uncommon for dabs to make me stuffy and need to blow my nose. I’ve seen others report similar. I always thought it was an allergy reaction, but it doesn’t happen at all with my Dyna or other smoking methods.

Hookahhead_MD,

Okla68

It’s not uncommon for dabs to make me stuffy and need to blow my nose. I’ve seen others report similar. I always thought it was an allergy reaction, but it doesn’t happen at all with my Dyna or other smoking methods.
"Stuffy, lol...Im talking Flood...Noah Intensity of the Nose!
Dealing with it as I type this message.

Okla68,

cptofnthng

Its a stressing stimulus for the sinuses, hence they try to regulate. You can try a natural barrier with some nose oil.

cptofnthng,

YuckMassF

I'd say you should get up your room temperature, or put a scarf. Nose is getting full when the throat pass from a cold environnement to a hot one too fast, body has not the time to regulate.

YuckMassF,
Top Bottom