normal vapes (not pen) that can handle concentrates on a normal basis

Spocks_Katra

I just want to put it out there I do not want a haze due to the out of device charging, I like to charge all my devices without removing batteries.

I was wondering if anyone had good suggestions for a concentrate vape that I can use. I am getting really sick of using pens and changing coils all the time. I am curious if anyone know which other vapes can handle concentrates. I was looking at the pax 2 but that might get messy and difficult to clean.

I would prefer something portable as that is mainly when I vape concentrates. Price isnt terribly important. I just want it to be small enough to take with me, with the ability to easily vape concentrates.

MinnBobber

I just want to put it out there I do not want a haze due to the out of device charging, I like to charge all my devices without removing batteries.
I know you said no the Haze because you don't like to pull batteries out of device to charge them BUT
a buddy uses his exclusively for concentrates and says those solid cans with the silicone covers work great with conc.
And have you considered : removable battery vapes (like Haze) let you run "forever on the go" as you can bring extra batteries. "Recharge the vape body" vapes are "one and done" - one battery exhausts and you are done for the day. For portables, I love love love removable/charge elsewhere batteries.

On the Mighty, you charge the vaoe body and it is a great vape BUT is 410 F hot enough for your concentrates? If you are ok with temp, it's a great vape with really good battery life. Not stealth size but easily fits in jacket pocket, etc.

MinnBobber,

Spocks_Katra

I know you said no the Haze because you don't like to pull batteries out of device to charge them BUT
a buddy uses his exclusively for concentrates and says those solid cans with the silicone covers work great with conc.
And have you considered : removable battery vapes (like Haze) let you run "forever on the go" as you can bring extra batteries. "Recharge the vape body" vapes are "one and done" - one battery exhausts and you are done for the day. For portables, I love love love removable/charge elsewhere batteries.

On the Mighty, you charge the vaoe body and it is a great vape BUT is 410 F hot enough for your concentrates? If you are ok with temp, it's a great vape with really good battery life. Not stealth size but easily fits in jacket pocket, etc.

its not really that they take external batteries, its that I cant charge it in the mod if I choose. Thats how I charge my AIR

Ive just gotten so sick of switching batteries from my ecigs, they always end up getting scratched or the wrapping wears out, even when I try to be careful with them. I know the haze would be good but thats really a deal breaker for me. Ive gotten incredibly close on buying it a few times but I can never convince myself to

I will say I am very much looking forward to seeing what they come out with next, because I know the haze is a really well made vape

Last edited:
Spocks_Katra,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
After seeing the mess that concentrates caused in my herbie I wouldn't get them near my Mighty. I find that they make a goopy mess and can leak down into the heating areas of your vape.

Winegums,

subway13029

When you mix the concentrates with the flower in the mighty it really doesnt make that bad of mess just dump out when you are done and wipe clean.my mighty always comes very clean.

subway13029,
Top Bottom