Nooby here, how to use the prefilled carts

adamster

I finally got a prefilled cart, I have soaked it in ISO for 2 days. When do you take a hit?

Is there any other health precautions to take? I wouldn't have bought it had I realized the possible health issue but its been done and I want to finally try some dabs.

adamster,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
You soaked your pre filled cart in ISO? If water went in any of the holes and into the chamber with your oils, it likely compromised your product.

Carts and dabs are entirely different, like comparing a teaspoon of wine to taking a freight train in the face. You will find no such punch with your cart [if it is not totally ruined already].

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

I thought there was manufacturing contaminants.
Prefilled carts are ready to go out of the box if I am understanding the situation.
I can't think of any reason to soak in iso or a problem that would solve.
If you really did soak a prefilled cart in iso I would let it dry out completely and try it
Any contaminants would not be removed with iso regardless

CalyxSmokr,

adamster

I see. I tried it, and I don't have the hang of it yet. I am getting a mild buzz, it is pleasant, clean. But not as high as I expected. But the vendor said it was trim based. From one what I would consider a decent sized hit, I was expecting to visit the moon. It would take 5 hits I think to get a usual high. I am not sure if I am doing the vapo correctly. I will ask the vendor on ebay. It seems you don't do anything but inhale then there is a red light and slight noise and u are getting the hit. however with a larger hit, the effect is better. To tell you the truth, I bought it sort of based on price because I am just get started with dabbing. He says it should be good for 100 hits
I will have to see how I like it whether taking a couple or many hits.
I do need to move out of the prefilled stage this was just a 'sandbox' purchase.

Last edited:
adamster,

CalyxSmokr

I see. I tried it, and I don't have the hang of it yet. I am getting a mild buzz, it is pleasant, clean. But not as high as I expected. But the vendor said it was trim based. From one what I would consider a decent sized hit, I was expecting to visit the moon. It would take 5 hits I think to get a usual high. I am not sure if I am doing the vapo correctly. I will ask the vendor on ebay. It seems you don't do anything but inhale then there is a red light and slight noise and u are getting the hit. however with a larger hit, the effect is better. To tell you the truth, I bought it sort of based on price because I am just get started with dabbing. He says it should be good for 100 hits
I will have to see how I like it whether taking a couple or many hits.
I do need to move out of the prefilled stage this was just a 'sandbox' purchase.
if you have a link to show the brand of prefilled carts then post it. I personally have never had a prefilled cart I liked the taste and effects of. but I gave up on them a few years ago and decided using wax/shatter and an atomizer is actually better.
I think there are better prefilled carts available now but being underwhelmed by a certain brand is not surprising.

CalyxSmokr,

adamster

It's not really a brand I don't think, someone calls it cherry pie. I will try 3 big hits, I think
that is the sweet spot. I think it has much less THC than he says (80%). If 3 hitS ARE GOOD then it's still cost effective, $28 for a 30days it not bad.

adamster,
Top Bottom