noobie who wants to get high and use juice

dtgodmage22

Not sure how to about this posted in another thread

I dont got a mod i want one

But i wanna use no nicotine juice love the flavors its not like hookahs

I found an eleaf icare flavor isnt great from it and can't do What i really want

I wanna use some sort of way use it for hash or wax i have no idea about any of these

I hate o pens they do the job but i want something better

Hope im being clear as possible

Dont want clouds dont really wanna drip every time i hit unless having 2 tanks for this is best way to do it i walk dont wanna have to carry both around depending on what i wanna do

I live in colorado

dtgodmage22,

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
https://www.instagram.com/krypted_inc/?hl=en

I bought this one time in So. Cal. It was listed at 250mg THC and it was very weak. I used a Smok TFV8 huge clouds tank and it took over 12 hits within an hr to just to get a light head high. They also have a 500mg version but I haven't gotten around to try it. I've also seen other brands of THC e-juice but I can't recall their names, only that I've spotted them at just a few dispensaries and they were pricey.

Simple10,

dtgodmage22

So what are my options i just got an elead i care

I see people making there own ejuice in another section here just trying to learn

Anyone help!

cool, colorado...... i think a local can help......perhapz :cool:

I don't want to go into a shop and get shafted or be uneducated

Im thinking about a smok al85 or alien but i wanna know if i can make my own ejuice thc but i dont know what's best tank or whqt ever if i have to get 2 tanks thats fine just want to learn

Last edited by a moderator:
dtgodmage22,
Top Bottom