noob with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,

i've been vaporizing occasionally for about 2 years or so, but still using combustion mostly until the past month when I got a MFLB, I decided to vape as my main form of getting high. I still smoke sometimes, but thats mostly when im in a group session.

last year my girlfriend got me my first vape. its a box/whip type but i'm wanting to find out more about it, but cant find the name. the sticker and replacement whip were my additions haha... i took a shot in the dark when ordering this whip, it says for "easy vape and others" and fits. mine looks similar to an easy vape but a bit different. can anyone help me identify this vape?

it has a digital temp control, which is inaccurate, but consistent (pretty typical with these entry level vapes i've learned). 365* is the darkest i take my ABV without combustion. i also like to vape at around 350* on my unit. Also my girlfriend liked my new MFLB so much that she bought one of her own!

thanks for helping me identify this vape!

vape escape,

max

Out to lunch
Even if you knew the name of the vape, it may not help you find out any info on it. Vapes like this one are made in various big factories and the same exact model may end up with 3 or 4 different names, according to who's buying them and what they want the name to be- Noble Vapor = Top Vapor = Digi Vapor, etc. Hope it holds up for you. And welcome to vaporizing.

max,
thanks... i was just wondering what some of the materials were in this vape. i still love this vape, it works great and gets me ripped... its kinda like training wheels though... i want something more versatile (bag&whip) and wanna be sure there isnt shit thats gonna give me cancer if i breath through it on the reg. for now the chinese box will have to do.

i'm looking at new models now, mostly the extreme-q but i need to save for a security deposit. im hoping to upgrade later this year.

vape escape,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Yeah, I'd start saving for your next vape :)

Lo,

vapirtoo

saving for next vape!?
You better start rocking that box- MFLB- and forget about
those other vapes.... for now. :lol:

vapirtoo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Yes, start saving for a better desktop vape but in the interim - look at the MFLB power adapter. I plan on picking one of these up one of these paydays. Every time I think about gifting/selling my LB I just have to hit it once or twice (on FRESH batteries) before I change my mind again :p

AGBeer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom