Nondairy stem milk

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I've never done anything with reclaim. My understanding is I can either simmer it in [something fatty like whole milk only I don't drink milk], scrape it into degummed hemp fiber to vape it as a sort of concentrate gunk, or rinse my stems in some specific ethanol that I'm not sure where to buy and then let that to evaporate off.

I don't eat or drink dairy or sugar and I'm wondering what a good method might be to reclaim honey from my Splinter, E-nano, or Fierce stems. Heck my omni xl too while we're at it.

Thanks for any advice and sorry if this has been covered already. I didn't see the right sort of suggestions in my searches, partly because of my dietary restrictions.

sickmanfraud

I've never done anything with reclaim. My understanding is I can either simmer it in [something fatty like whole milk only I don't drink milk], scrape it into degummed hemp fiber to vape it as a sort of concentrate gunk, or rinse my stems in some specific ethanol that I'm not sure where to buy and then let that to evaporate off.

I don't eat or drink dairy or sugar and I'm wondering what a good method might be to reclaim honey from my Splinter, E-nano, or Fierce stems. Heck my omni xl too while we're at it.

Thanks for any advice and sorry if this has been covered already. I didn't see the right sort of suggestions in my searches, partly because of my dietary restrictions.

@bossman do you save AVB? If you do then you can use that stem honey (once reclaimed) as part of an AVB tincture. I have a small jar with 94% ethanol that I use to clean stems and screens etc.

Once I have enough AVB I add that ethanol to the ethanol from the cleaning jar before reducing the tincture to a usable concentration.

I have heard of people who clean vape parts in ISO and then evaporate off the ISO.

Top Bottom