No2

Don

Hey Poonman! In response to your question, re: Did Vapir "reach out to me." I bought a NO2 at a low price without warranty and was seeking repair for the unwarrantied unit. In my first call to Vapir I indicated that I was a certified marijuana patient. A good, functional vaporizer was not only important, but absolutely essential to my pulmonary health as I, an asthmatic, needed a means of consuming my medication for relief of assorted chronic discomforts. It felt like a rescue-mission to me. Both, my personal contact with them and , absolutely, their awareness of FC helped them to be fully awareof and attentive to my problems. My feelings about the product are unequivocal. Testimony to that is the fact that three friends of mine have trusted my recomendation of the NO2 and are very happy with it..., all purchased WITH WARANTY! And, with the present sale, I have purchased the NO2 for my best buddy in SoCal. It is due for delivery to him any minute, now. I might seem to be a big fan of the NO2.
Ya' think?

Don,
Top Bottom