No visible vapor AT ALL. Is this normal?

OrionNebula

I'm new to vaping. I ordered a used Vapir Rise from Ebay. I just got it and tried vaping 1st lavender, 2nd chamomile, and 3rd pipe tobacco, at the temperatures provided by the guide. I inhaled and did notice some flavor. But I see absolutely no visible vapor. What's going on? Did I get scammed?

OrionNebula,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
My first question would be did you feel any effects?

Many people who make the change to vaping expect to see smoke like vapor. This isn't the case with a lot of vapes. Whether you see the vapor can be light dependent too. Try blowing into an indirect light.

Vapor production can also be temperature dependent. If you are vaping at too low of a temp, you may not see visible vapor.

You may want to read up a little in the Vapir thread. Some of your questions might be answered there.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Bizkat

OrionNebula

My first question would be did you feel any effects?

Many people who make the change to vaping expect to see smoke like vapor. This isn't the case with a lot of vapes. Whether you see the vapor can be light dependent too. Try blowing into an indirect light.

Vapor production can also be temperature dependent. If you are vaping at too low of a temp, you may not see visible vapor.

You may want to read up a little in the Vapir thread. Some of your questions might be answered there.

Yes, I did feel some slight effects. I will look into that thread thanks. I'll ask there too.

Just for the record, none of these three really produce all that much visible vapor.

Most of us here prefer to vaporize another dry herb which does produce quite a bit more visible vapor than other legal herbs :lol:

Cool. I wonder if there's some herb other than weed to check if this vaporizer creates visible vapor. Another unusual thing is that the air coming out of the tube is cold, even though the heating works.

OrionNebula,

ginolicious

The air has a long distance to travel from the heater. The point of that is to cool it down so it doesn't burn you. As to how cool it should be I cannot comment and I don't know how cool yours is.

I've had my machine for almost a year now. Love the damn thing. It's been great to me so far. It's time I switch the hepa filter.

ginolicious,
Top Bottom