No idea what is going on in the videogame Burgertime

2 Cycle

Apparently a chef named Peter Pepper loves grilling burgers. The burgers are so large they appear to be the size of Volkswagen rabbit cars. He only assembles them by stepping on the individual parts until they shake loose and fall multiple floor levels cascading neatly on top of one another. There has to be an easier way to cook than this. And what is up with the enemies? Mutanted hot dogs and eggs. I have no idea what is going on here and would appreciate some insight

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Apparently a chef named Peter Pepper loves grilling burgers. The burgers are so large they appear to be the size of Volkswagen rabbit cars. He only assembles them by stepping on the individual parts until they shake loose and fall multiple floor levels cascading neatly on top of one another. There has to be an easier way to cook than this. And what is up with the enemies? Mutanted hot dogs and eggs. I have no idea what is going on here and would appreciate some insight

Whoa, major nostalgia flashback.

Used to spend many hours playing Burgertime on the Intellivision.

Don't let the pickles get you!

2 Cycle

Whoa, major nostalgia flashback.

Used to spend many hours playing Burgertime on the Intellivision.

Don't let the pickles get you!

I just google imaged Mr. Pickle. Horrifying character. Have you seen how the hot dogs move? The stuff nightmares are made of

2 Cycle,
Reactions: Roth

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I just google imaged Mr. Pickle. Horrifying character. Have you seen how the hot dogs move? The stuff nightmares are made of

Something tells me that the OP needs to watch the movie Sausage Party.

Ramahs,
Reactions: 2 Cycle

2 Cycle

I haven't seen that movie yet, I hear it is funny as hell thou. Will check it out

2 Cycle,
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom