No body high

Mookie0608

If you been smoking for awhile you can handle it. I primarily smoke during the day u less I go out the ghost comes with me every where or late at night I switch the it so I don’t have to keep going outside. Vapings weaker than smoking in terms of equivalent hits, but a bowl stretches a lot more giving more hits. I usually gotta hit the ghost a lot. Where I believe the volcano would be great for users with high tolerances even used as a session vape. There mighty is practically a desktop vape and the volcano is there baby so

Mookie0608,
Reactions: DonnaMo

Whazzup

Hi guys. I read that topic with a lot of interest. I just learned English in school, so I maybe just understand 80% of what U discussed. But I’m also interested in the Arizer extreme q because I need to change from pure joints to vaporizer because I need to stay undercover/discrete.

I have one shitty 40$ vaporizer already and that’s the only vaping experience I ever made. If I take 3 puffs of a pure joint I get half closed red eyes and I want to lie down in my bad instantly. But when I vaped it felt like I was sitting in a hot box car/room when 2 guys smoked and I just was sitting next to them. I can feel a bit of effect but not same as a joint. And 3 puffs of a Jay are less than 0.2g of the vape.

But after reading this thread here I think I made the same mistakes as the guy who opened this topic. I didn’t push it to max degrees and stopped the process too quickly. In addition my vape is the cheapest I could find in the internet.

after some research I found out that desktop vaporisers are stronger compared to the effects. The point is: I want the maximum effect obviously but in this thread Someone said the arizer extreme q is not a Hard hitter. The problem: I’m not the richest and the money for the arizer extreme q is already top stage for me. Of course I would prefer a portable vaporiser if the „hit“ would be the same. But if a desktop one is stronger (to my price limit) I would prefer him and dispense/do without a portable one.

I hope you could understand me and i would be very thankful if you guys could me the best advice for the price limit of a arizer Extreme Q (I could get a new one for 130,00€). Or is this the best choice to this price limit already? (Compared to the strength of the hit) on reviews on YouTube etc this vaporiser makes a good look to me

thank you in advance boys and girls :)

Whazzup,

Mookie0608

Dude even the mighty and sad to say probably the best vape of all the ghost is gone. Hate to say it but I think a lot of the big names are going. The virus is hitting them too financially.
The mighty and ghost are like a desktop vape though. I recently started vaping my mighty again and vaping heavily it’s not bad it really is not. I still stick to vapes cannot compete with smokings body high. I like to vape right now in my situation o have too and I am finding 2 bowls gets me where I need to be just the added heavy body buzz smoking gives is not there and that heavy buzz is usually what gives the extra pain relief. Vapings buzz is mostly a head high and very mild body, desktops are stronger but some times I need to smoke to get pain relief.

another vape worth a shot though is the dynacap never used it personally myself but to my understanding they hit like a 1 hitter and they hit harder then electronic vapes

Mookie0608,

justcametomind

Hi guys. I read that topic with a lot of interest. I just learned English in school, so I maybe just understand 80% of what U discussed. But I’m also interested in the Arizer extreme q because I need to change from pure joints to vaporizer because I need to stay undercover/discrete.

I have one shitty 40$ vaporizer already and that’s the only vaping experience I ever made. If I take 3 puffs of a pure joint I get half closed red eyes and I want to lie down in my bad instantly. But when I vaped it felt like I was sitting in a hot box car/room when 2 guys smoked and I just was sitting next to them. I can feel a bit of effect but not same as a joint. And 3 puffs of a Jay are less than 0.2g of the vape.

But after reading this thread here I think I made the same mistakes as the guy who opened this topic. I didn’t push it to max degrees and stopped the process too quickly. In addition my vape is the cheapest I could find in the internet.

after some research I found out that desktop vaporisers are stronger compared to the effects. The point is: I want the maximum effect obviously but in this thread Someone said the arizer extreme q is not a Hard hitter. The problem: I’m not the richest and the money for the arizer extreme q is already top stage for me. Of course I would prefer a portable vaporiser if the „hit“ would be the same. But if a desktop one is stronger (to my price limit) I would prefer him and dispense/do without a portable one.

I hope you could understand me and i would be very thankful if you guys could me the best advice for the price limit of a arizer Extreme Q (I could get a new one for 130,00€). Or is this the best choice to this price limit already? (Compared to the strength of the hit) on reviews on YouTube etc this vaporiser makes a good look to me

Arizer V tower on vaposhop is just 95€ if I remember correctly, try the coupon code VAPOBUST2018 (only for new vapes) if you buy from them. V Tower is the same thing as the Q without bag mode and remote control. If you go for an Arizer desktop, look for "Ddave mod".
It may not be an heavy hitter but it's a perfect beginner choice especially on a tight budget.
My opinion on vapcaps is negative but it may be just me. Imho they go quite close to combustion, especially if the user is looking for that last hit from his bowl. Getting close to combustion is what is (imho) experienced as stronger effects, because involves those carcinogens involved in combustion that a vaper doesn't usually deal with.

Last edited:

Warpdrive

You have a few choices but the farther down the list the fewer vapes you may buy before you find what's best.

Dynavap vapcap m 2020
Fury Edge
Mighty
Sticky Brick Runt

It's all about the calories. Watch a few reviews. Find what's best for you, not others.

Warpdrive,
Reactions: Whazzup

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’d suggest a tried and true desktop for your first “real vape”. Could be an Arizer V/EQ, SSV, Vaporbrothers, etc. Get something good enough where you won’t have to worry about “VAS.”

IMO I’d rather have a 20 year old desktop then a Vapcap or a Brick as my only vape. And I own/use Vapcap and Bricks.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'd rather a 20 yo Vrod or a brick, but I'm not here to argue

VROD is awesome but probably won’t match their budget, but they might be able to find a used 16mm Flowerpot setup if they shop around enough.

That said, the used market on desktops seems extremely thin since COVID. Barely seen any plugins for sale all year long.

The Brick is quite fun to use, though mine tastes pretty wood-y.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
My opinion on vapcaps is negative but it may be just me. Imho they go quite close to combustion, especially if the user is looking for that last hit from his bowl. Getting close to combustion is what is (imho) experienced as stronger effects, because involves those carcinogens involved in combustion that a vaper doesn't usually deal with
Ummm... just no. :-) The Dynavaps are devices meant to vaporize your herb, just like any other device discussed in this forum. It can combust, but so can the Lotus, the Sticky Bricks and even some battery devices – it's up to the user to decide how close they want to get to combustion, not the device. Many of us enjoy the DVs in the lower temperature range (me included), hence the low temp cap got so popular.

Warpdrive

There is no such thing as a perfect vape for everyone. Everyone will have their own best experience, if given a chance to do some research and ask the right questions.

Whazzup

Ummm... just no. :-) The Dynavaps are devices meant to vaporize your herb, just like any other device discussed in this forum. It can combust, but so can the Lotus, the Sticky Bricks and even some battery devices – it's up to the user to decide how close they want to get to combustion, not the device. Many of us enjoy the DVs in the lower temperature range (me included), hence the low temp cap got so popular.

am I Right then that this „harsher“ / more body high / knocked out effect is just made by temperature and not if it’s electric or manually heated by butan lighters for example?
Edit: or in other words: is this effect caused by getting closer to this combustion point?

Whazzup,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Whazzup – Kind of. It is said that more sedative cannabinoids are released at higher temps, but as far as I know those temps are still well below combustion temps. It is not necessary to cross that line or even get very close to get slapped to the moon. I definitely think the idea of certain carcinogens having a psychotropic effect is nonsense. We are able to enjoy the full spectrum without having to ride the cancer dragon.

Warpdrive

am I Right then that this „harsher“ / more body high / knocked out effect is just made by temperature and not if it’s electric or manually heated by butan lighters for example?
Edit: or in other words: is this effect caused by getting closer to this combustion point?
Like each vape has it's own signature, some are "heavys"

Warpdrive,
Reactions: Whazzup

Whazzup

Okay. But in my understanding and by the research I did the last days the „heavy‘s“ are mostly non electric devices. I was watching DynaVap, Vaporgenie, Lotus, Sticky Brick and even more stuff (all of them recommended as being „harder“) but they were all with butan lighter/non electric. But if it is just the fact of temperature an Arizer Extreme Q should hit even harder than all of this mentioned devices cuz he can go to 260 Celsius/ 500 Fahrenheit-> a lot more than „needed“

Edit: Is there maybe any YouTube Video or reviews who Someone tests a 0.2g load on 180 degrees and the next day also 0.2g with 220 degrees with the same device? 😂

Whazzup,

Whazzup

It's temperature and more
Yeah. I guess I just need to choose and buy one finally and try out on myself. I wanted to buy the „ultimate“ device for my personal preference by doing research but this is impossible I guess.
In the end I will try the DynaVap M I guess because it’s the cheapest. A 70€ buy would not hurt that much as a 140€ buy or more would do

Whazzup,

Kins

The closer you get to combusting without actual combustion, the better and stronger the high. So when you look at your AVB it should be as dark as you can get it. The darker it is the more extraction has occurred. If it's just brown you can save it for edibles. Once it's close to black though most of the actives are already gone, so you can throw the very dark avb in the garbage. Higher temps can release some toxic vapors. It's actually only recommended to vape at 356-392 F. Toxic vapors begin at 392 F. Also a separate FACT here is that there is no proof the marijuana smoke causes cancer.

Cannabis vaporizers are designed to let users inhale active cannabinoids while avoiding harmful smoke toxins. They do so by heating cannabis to a temperature of 180 – 200° C (356° – 392° F), just below the point of combustion where smoke is produced. At this point, THC and other medically active cannabinoids are emitted with little or none of the carcinogenic tars and noxious gases found in smoke. Many medical marijuana patients who find smoked marijuana highly irritating report effective relief inhaling through vaporizers. Users who are concerned about the respiratory hazards of smoking are strongly advised to use vaporizers. Alternative devices, such as waterpipes, have been shown to be ineffective at reducing the tars in marijuana smoke

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Also a separate FACT here is that there is no proof the marijuana smoke causes cancer.
That's odd, isn't it? While we try to stay below combustion temps, just burning it and inhaling the smoke is not cancerous?

In scientific research there is no definite „proof“ for anything; there is data, evidence and models to understand it. Just saying.

Also the idea that the higher the temps, the „better“ the high is debatable, because it depends on what you would consider a good or better high. Even recommending to get the abv as dark as possible is not really a good parameter, as abv colors vary wildly depending on the used device, for example conduction vs. convection.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I'm not sure I buy the whole "toxic vapor begins at 392"...just seems odd. Personally I'm not worried in the slightest about vaping at 400+. I can understand where things become "toxic" after combustion, because thats a chemical reaction resulting in byproduct, I just dont see how vaping something at 391 is totally safe but you go to 393 and suddenly you're poisoning yourself.

I've heard toxins at 392 many, many, times, but toxic how?

With my experience in general, higher temps lean towards a more sedative high. For me though, difference in strains is MUCH more noticeable now than when I was combusting. With combustion every strain pretty much felt the same, maybe minor differences in the high, but with vaping the differences are significant to me.

Mookie0608

When you vape at the temps I do for maximum pain relief all of the big name vapes combust towards 3/4 the way through the bowl, but hey that’s also because it’s normal to combust at 427. I don’t go any lower than 392 but the harshness comes in when I crank it up around like the 5th hit 3rd-4th with my ghost than it’s nasty as hell tasting after the 4th. If your a medical patient adding a bong to your vape also helps. Other than that honestly smoking really is the best way to medicate for some conditions. For myself when I have my worst pain nights I smoke. No vape can’t compete with smoke at this point of time for the heavy full body buzz that helps those who have severe pain. Now if your just recreational treating anxiety unwinding for the day or relaxing etc than 100% F*** smoking vape all the way all day and night. I’m debating on getting a volcano honestly. Depends on how much longer I’m going to be jerked around for by unemployment for all my back pay and re processing my claim. Went back to work lasted like 3 weeks and out again until at least January, so I have bills as a priority right now and food. But I will be getting one once I can buy a new toy

C No Ego

That's odd, isn't it? While we try to stay below combustion temps, just burning it and inhaling the smoke is not cancerous?

In scientific research there is no definite „proof“ for anything; there is data, evidence and models to understand it. Just saying.

Also the idea that the higher the temps, the „better“ the high is debatable, because it depends on what you would consider a good or better high. Even recommending to get the abv as dark as possible is not really a good parameter, as abv colors vary wildly depending on the used device, for example conduction vs. convection.
how the phytocannabinoid metabolizes in Key ... they provide the protection ( cellular protection) from the smoke . and the endocannabinoid system that is activated by th ephytocannabinoids is the cancer defense system ( cellular homeostasis).

plus even if th epl;ant is smoked the actual mechanisms is Vaporization ... the heat cinder is the vaporizer and any nearby plant molecules will turn to aerosol ( vapor) and be inhaled in the slip stream

C No Ego,
Reactions: Siebter

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
When you vape at the temps I do for maximum pain relief all of the big name vapes combust towards 3/4 the way through the bowl, but hey that’s also because it’s normal to combust at 427.

Not to be nitpicking so please dont take it that way, but I dont think its very normal to combust at 427. I believe the accepted combustion point is at 451 F. Theres more that goes into it, like load specifics, how fast load is being heated, etc etc... so I suppose it is possible to combust at 427 if the situation is right, but if you're regularly combusting there that could be an issue.

To clarify I'm not talking about scorching/charring here, which is different than combustion.

how the phytocannabinoid metabolizes in Key ... they provide the protection ( cellular protection) from the smoke . and the endocannabinoid system that is activated by th ephytocannabinoids is the cancer defense system ( cellular homeostasis).

plus even if th epl;ant is smoked the actual mechanisms is Vaporization ... the heat cinder is the vaporizer and any nearby plant molecules will turn to aerosol ( vapor) and be inhaled in the slip stream

Technically anything that combusts, is vaporized first, assuming it starts in the solid state as opposed to a flammable gas or something. Even firewood, the heat is "vaporizing" the wood and off-gassing, then those gasses are whats actually igniting/combusting

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

I have read about certain protective effects but haven't seen many studies that clarifies the ratio of both the cancerous effects of smoking cannabis and its protective potential. I pretty sure the idea is not wrong per se, but I highly doubt these effects balance each other out in the same ratio and at the same time and / or time span. It's a bit like adding vitamins to sweets – sure, vitamins are important, but are they able to reduce the harm the sugar does to our body? Maybe by a tiny bit...

I'm very dogmatic when it comes to smoking and believe it's the most harmful way to use cannabis or pretty much any substance by far.

That's true, but it doesn't take away the harmful effects smoking has. If it would only be pyrolysis and no vaporisation, smoking wouldn't have become so popular. But it's still vaporization *and* combustion.

Siebter,
Reactions: BrianTL

C No Ego

Not to be nitpicking so please dont take it that way, but I dont think its very normal to combust at 427. I believe the accepted combustion point is at 451 F. Theres more that goes into it, like load specifics, how fast load is being heated, etc etc... so I suppose it is possible to combust at 427 if the situation is right, but if you're regularly combusting there that could be an issue.

To clarify I'm not talking about scorching/charring here, which is different than combustion.

Technically anything that combusts, is vaporized first, assuming it starts in the solid state as opposed to a flammable gas or something. Even firewood, the heat is "vaporizing" the wood and off-gassing, then those gasses are whats actually igniting/combusting

except we are not breathing in fire ( gasses that are on fire) ... a typical wood fire does that but when smoking weed the heat cinder is a cinder not an open flame ... the open flame would be the lighter to ignite the cinder then the flame goes into a super charged charring cinder ( cherry) that incinerates anything it touches while forming nearby biochemicals into an aerosol.
Volcano vape reaches 525 F ... combustion temps start in the 500 F range don't they ?
I have read about certain protective effects but haven't seen many studies that clarifies the ratio of both the cancerous effects of smoking cannabis and its protective potential. I pretty sure the idea is not wrong per se, but I highly doubt these effects balance each other out in the same ratio and at the same time and / or time span. It's a bit like adding vitamins to sweets – sure, vitamins are important, but are they able to reduce the harm the sugar does to our body? Maybe by a tiny bit...

I'm very dogmatic when it comes to smoking and believe it's the most harmful way to use cannabis or pretty much any substance by far.

That's true, but it doesn't take away the harmful effects smoking has. If it would only be pyrolysis and no vaporisation, smoking wouldn't have become so popular. But it's still vaporization *and* combustion.
Dr Donald Tashkin has the info on how a cannabis smoker is protected just a bit more than a non smoker ( believe that or not) ... he mostly was measuring pulmonary lung function but when asked what mechanisms are responsible the patented Gov info is used to make the determination ( patent # 6630507 -cannabinoids as anti oxidants and neuroprotectants )

C No Ego,
Top Bottom