Nicomist Electronic Cigarette

Decent website, but they have only been around a relatively short time and their prices are quite high. The walnut model looks pretty sweet though. The e-cigs are generally only useful for atomizing nicotine juice.

Some claim success with green dragon though, if that is your angle. There are several threads - search and find.

Howie Feltersnatch,

radplane

Ive never tried that brand but i personally use a modern vapor brand one and have been loving it for a couple of months. Great for when im waiting on my vape to heat up.

MUCH cheaper than cigs too, I spend about $1 a day on juice and vape as much as I want. Their pretty much just as advertised except parts will break weekly-monthly and you will get somewhat screwed if you order cartridges only and not bottled juice.

Only brand ive heard to stay way clear of is blu e-cigs.

radplane,

FEAR420

Bah....Get an Xhaler,DSE 801 Atomizer and some blank 801 carts...vape ALL DAY on 1 set of RC123's & 1-cart ;)

FEAR420,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:D LOL! So, that Xhaler working well for you Fear?? You know I love mine! I hope it's keeping you smoke free!

Was on the 801 tip, then 901 - now I'm using it with a cartomizer....Not too shabby I must say.

Lo,

FEAR420

lo said:
:D LOL! So, that Xhaler working well for you Fear?? You know I love mine! I hope it's keeping you smoke free!

Was on the 801 tip, then 901 - now I'm using it with a cartomizer....Not too shabby I must say.
I feel bad hijacking this thread,but.... Yes,my Xhaler is AWESOME!!! I actually went the other way. First it was 901 atty,then 510,now 801. I really do like the 510 vapor production,but the lack of flavor is assaulting. The 801 I find to be a nice balance of vapor & flavor........now if only they would make the draw on em a lil bit easier. The other reason I like the 801 is because its so damn big. I can fill the cart once & be good for the whole day.

FEAR420,

NathanBlades

dose the juice have nicotine in it? Can u use it to quit smoking/replace cigs? I'm interested in thise e-cig things now :/

NathanBlades,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Yes you can get juice with nicotine.... You can also wean yourself down to lower strengths. I'm over 8 months I think off cigs! HIGHLY recommend the e-cigs but not this particular brand. Many are just rebranded stuff.

I personally love the bigger battery mods but there are some other REALLY good choices. Juice flavors are unlimited. Totally changed my life after 25+ years smoking.

Here is one of the other threads discussing e-cigs:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/search.php?search_id=432459855

E-cig forum:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

Good luck! I'm so over combustion :D and loving it!

Lo,

evilferret

Looks like a re-badged KR808D-1 model.

If you want cheaper check out the forum above. I personally use the Vapor4Life KR808D-1 model. My first model was the Green Smoke (but it was way too expensive, the refills).

I agree with above though, the bigger bats gives better vape but I love the KR808D-1 for everyday use outside the house.

If you're using the 2 piece e-cigs don't keep using the cartridge till its dead. Stop smoking and save for refill before it becomes completely dry or you'll ruin the sponge inside. When you smoke the 2 piece past its life you'll start burning the sponge and thats probably bad for your health.

I'm not as lucky as the guy above me, I still need a analog cig in the morning to wake up. But down to a pack every 2 weeks from 2 a day.

evilferret,

BCvapor

Unapproved commercial account.
If you're in Canada, check out:
www.NicFitNation.com for electronic cigarette info.

The 510 seems to be the most popular model out there. I've been using e-cigs since Jan 1st, 2010. Absolutely no urge for a tobacco cigarette. An unexpected side effect from switching to e-cigs was that I didn't enjoy smoking rolled herbs anymore. And I am Chronic. So $600 later, I am now the proud owner of the Extreme-Q and an ioLite for when I'm on the road or at work.

I fricken love all 3 of my vaporizers. I feel amazing after 3 months of combustion free life.

For info on all 3 of those units I mention, check out youtube; tons of vape heads on youtube.
And of course, the new: www.VapeTube.com

cheers,
BCvapor

BCvapor,
Top Bottom