Nice Dreamz by Divine Tribe

Pcloudy

There are some fantastic videos of it on discord. Hopefully someone is able to post those videos on here for people not on there.
It looks like a v5 cup next to a metal straw (looks like a hot water dispenser on the side of a sink) that blows air into the cup. One video shows a bag being filled.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Looks like it could be cool for people with particularly weak lungs, like the Volcano and V-tower etc, but for concentrates only... hopefully, the mic was placed super close to the device and it's not really that loud...😱 not sure I could get past that otherwise unless absolutely necessary (ie medical reasons)

Pcloudy

Looks like it could be cool for people with particularly weak lungs, like the Volcano and V-tower etc, but for concentrates only... hopefully, the mic was placed super close to the device and it's not really that loud...😱 not sure I could get past that otherwise unless absolutely necessary (ie medical reasons)
I have my sound off and tried to upload it without sound so I have no idea.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The worst part I see is having to rotate that damn dial all the way from off to whatever every time you take a hit. A good modification would be if the dial was pressable as a clicky button to turn the fan on and off, and then you control the fan speed by rotating the dial. That way you could leave the fan speed set where you like it, and not have to rotate that dial as much from draw to draw every damn time.

anasrzi

Brought a Pulsar vaporiser a while back, thinking it could be a good party piece for non users who want the whole hands free, plug and play approach. It's still in the box having used it once with carts, once with the atomizers, both times it's a let down.

This could be just the ticket but man is it really that loud?

Hopkins3030

I got one earlier in the week but the male 14mm top of my dome had snapped off in shipping... I was lucky enough to receive a replacement dome on Friday... this thing is kicking my ass and I really don't know why, my daily driver is a DTV5 on a Red Panda Espion so I wasn't expecting a big jump in performance, but so far this thing is a rocket 🚀💨... tbh I haven't even been using the fan, just a silicone whip attached to the dome and I can inhale hard enough to have splash-over if I'm not paying attention and hit it too hard... 🌲🔥💨🤤

I forgot to mention that while the fan is louder than I would like and I find it works well without needing the fan, it's actually not as loud as I thought after seeing some of the videos and I can see using it to fill bags in a group setting or in a party atmo off of a bubbler to fog the room...

Last edited:

Gnome34

I got one earlier in the week but the male 14mm top of my dome had snapped off in shipping... I was lucky enough to receive a replacement dome on Friday... this thing is kicking my ass and I really don't know why, my daily driver is a DTV5 on a Red Panda Espion so I wasn't expecting a big jump in performance, but so far this thing is a rocket 🚀💨... tbh I haven't even been using the fan, just a silicone whip attached to the dome and I can inhale hard enough to have splash-over if I'm not paying attention and hit it too hard... 🌲🔥💨🤤

I forgot to mention that while the fan is louder than I would like and I find it works well without needing the fan, it's actually not as loud as I thought after seeing some of the videos and I can see using it to fill bags in a group setting or in a party atmo off of a bubbler to fog the room...
Where did you get it from?

Gnome34,

Hopkins3030

Where did you get it from?
Divine Tribe has a Discord server with a channel to be a beta tester for the device... I'll put a link below to their server but tbh I don't know that I have the correct permissions... let me know if you can't join their server and I'll ask an admin over there...

Hopkins3030

Here's a couple of short videos I recorded yesterday...

Temp check - hard to keep the sensor pointed at the small cup while holding the camera...

And here's one where I blow out a lung with a dab of Pineapple Express thru a short silicone whip and small water globe...

80Sixed

Just received one of these bad boys… man oh man I feel I’m new to smoking. The novelty is obviously strong with this device, but I am definitely enjoying trying to get over that. I’d say I’m ~30 dabs in, and my only tangible complaint is I can’t get a tiny terp pearl to continuously spin while there’s wax in it. Is that really a problem? No, but it is resulting in me messing with temps and times and fan speeds. Otherwise this thing was perfect right out the box. So happy to see Matt just continuing on with his tradition of absolutely killing it. Excited to try throwing the tug atomizer on and seeing what happens. Truly one of the most unique devices I’ve played with in a while

Top Bottom