NFL Draft tonight! Anyone else excited?

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Anyone else watching the draft tonight and this weekend? My team is the Bucs and they have 6 nice picks this year including the #5.

Hoping we can snag Claiborne or Kuechlyy out of the first round and then some RB, LB, and DB help with the following picks.

Anyone else excited about adding some young blood to their team?

Gonzo,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I live in SWFL so I do have a bit of a soft spot for the Bucs! they do get a lot of FLA state players too which is awesome!

I'm looking forward to see what Belichick is going to do for us this year though...hopefully all he drafts are defensive line, corners and wide receivers.

MarcellusWiley,

turk

turk
....never get excited about the draft (or america's newest millionaires)....it's a crapshoot, more incessant babbling, thanking god, by people who haven't done anything...

turk,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
@Marcellus

I'm confident Belichick and crew will make smart picks. I'm interested to see where Trent Richardson ends up as well. I have a hard time seeing Cleveland passing on him.

Gonzo,

max

Out to lunch
Most predict the Browns taking Richardson and Claibourne going to the Bucs with the next pick. I'm interested in who goes at #9. The top 5 seem set in stone, except for Blackmon floating in and out.

max,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Minnesota seems to have eyes for Richardson as well. That would throw a wrench in most of the mock drafts. I agree 1 and 2 are pretty much set but I think the rest will depend on Minnesota.

Hard to pass on a 3 down back like Richardson.

Gonzo,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I'm not actually going to watch, but I'll be checking in. As a Bears fan, I've learned not to get excited for it. Very curious to see what our new GM does though.

Magic9,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Looks like Cleveland really wanted Richardson, they just traded up to #3.

Gonzo,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
The Colts just picked up arguable the best QB to come out of College since Peyton. You should be smiling today Vicki :D

Gonzo,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
The Colts just picked up arguable the best QB to come out of College since Peyton. You should be smiling today Vicki :D

Maybe I should, but I'm not. Irsay didn't need to drop Peyton, he's still a good quarterback. :(

Vicki,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I'm good with our 1st round pick (Shea McClellin). Should balance out Peppers and get him more one on one opportunities. They said the kid plays OLB also, so that's a plus. A fast safety, some promising receivers, a few def. back-ups (secondary & LB) and it should be a great year.

Magic9,
Top Bottom