1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

...but then you won't need a fp.

2. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I like them too. Hippies from New Smyrna I think? Used to live in Volusia Co. I have bought their hemp wick from them directly after you pointed them out to me as the source you use. Like those guys too! :):tup:

3. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

My friends used to use hemp wick, and glass wands, and herb irons, and all sorts of things to try and make smoking more enjoyable... always thought it was weird they didn't just switch to vapor! :shrug:

4. Baron23

I just use it as wrapping material for hot parts as NV does. Don't really use it as a wick! LOL

5. invertedisdead

I haven't used any in years!

6. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

Back in the days where the cool kids were using a Hakko to spark a bowl, there weren't a lot of vapes around in general use. The Volcano was a magic carpet no one (I knew) rode and the MFLB was the only vape that seemed to actually work. Even then, you'd have to study to get it right. Today's vapes are crazy better. When's the last time you saw someone pull out their soldering iron to partake?

7. invertedisdead

LOL you might be surprised, my buddy was ritually using an herb iron recently until it broke. Been a while since I seen anyone using a quartz wand though. Those were my favorite, you can actually get some vaporization going on if you are careful enough.

My uncle had an Evolution 7 and a Volcano; so I got some exposure to vaporizers earlier than some. I remember they were very expensive at the time.

8. disGRUNTled

disGRUNTled Well-Known Member

Blue Dream .........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click to play YouTube Video

9. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

10. disGRUNTled

Nice mang ........If you don't mind what is the name of the glass ?

11. Tommy10

Tommy10 Well-Known Member

Omg just bought a supreme now I need this. Anyone got a quick run down of how it performs against the supreme in pure cloud output?

Zow237, lazylathe, Alexis and 5 others like this.
  12. Justpassedu

ty , oh man its been awhile , i totally forget who makes the glass, It is a incycler though , i can tell you that.

lazylathe likes this.
  13. anasrzi

anasrzi Well-Known Member

I've got a supreme v3 @Tommy10 and I can tell you for a fact you'll be over the moon with your purchase....... however I too need a flowerpot in my life at some point as I love dabbing and really need a dedicated enail so the flowerpot serves both purposes for herb and dabs which might well mean the trusty supreme gathers dust :(.

Can't comment on how they compare but I'd hazard a guess that the flavour from the flower pot is a bit better (not that the supreme is poor flavour wise far from it) being more convection unlike a fully inserted aluminium tube next to the heat sink. Think it would also be more practical too as your not heating a chunk of metal via butane torch your just switching it on at the socket.

Both have there plus points and drawbacks so why not have both :D that's my intention some day soon!

Prolusio, lazylathe, Tommy10 and 4 others like this.
  14. disGRUNTled

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

Having a nice session with the Flower Pot tonight!
    Temp has been raised to 710F for a nice brown ABV, even throughout.
    It's been a stressful week so far and it's only Tuesday....
    Letting it heat soak for a minute before hitting it with a medium inhale.
    Nice thick vapor that pours out for quite some time!
    Pretty good flavor considering ABV color but it is the sedative effects i am after, so it's all good!

Just sitting in silence feeling it works it's magic.

@invertedisdead I love all my vapes, my top three will go into rotation with all my other vapes when the time is right! For now, i am a very happy camper I do not feel the need for any other vaporizer, so my VAS is under control. Now i am hunting for the perfect fine grind grinder! LOL! Does it ever end?

16. Justpassedu

I have tried a few fine grinders , I have a magic flight finishing grinder , had a gr8 by kannastor with the vape plates and my current favorite is the newvape fine grinder , it's very solid , heavy and provides the perfect fine grind. The magic flight is nice also but very small and hard to turn unless you have a actual magic flight vape to connect it to . It also can only grind a small amount. Give the NV one a look , I promise you'll really like it. Seems like it will last a lifetime also .

17. Baron23

Agree completely....its in a different class with its build quality and the fine grind it provides seems just perfect to me.

Zow237, Likes2vape, lazylathe and 4 others like this.
  18. NewVape710

NewVape710 Seeking Higher Ground Manufacturer

thank you @Baron23 and @Justpassedu for the kind words about the newVape fine grinder.
    we filled a 55 gallon drum of prototypes before we got that one right.

19. Baron23

I also have your coarse grinder and like it a LOT also.

They are the best...but mostly I use the fine one for vaping.

Question, I notice on the fine grinder there is some sort of silicone ring where the two halves meet...a slippery bearing surface, it looks like. My coarse grinder doesn't have this feature. Reasoning on this??

Just curious, is all. Not a problem.

20. steama

steama Well-Known Member

I like that clever 'indentation cut' you made on the male piece of the fine grinder to reduce surface friction on the grinder wall. A very cool, very smart feature.

:tup:

[​IMG]

21. grokit

grokit well-worn member

I put both of those grinders in my newvape wishlist as soon as I saw them, as I will have a need to replace my tired old grinders at some point. Unfortunately there's a good assortment of items ahead of them :rofl:

:science:

22. NewVape710

@Baron23 your coarse grinder should have one. Black delrin spacer / gasket. I will be smaller than the one on the fine grinder. If it's missing i'll be glad to send one with your next purchase. It would be best to send me a photo of the exact part. you can email me ed@newVape.com thank you for your business.

GreenHopper, Joaon, Hogni and 9 others like this.
  23. ichibaneye

ichibaneye Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

@NewVape710 I'm impressed by your continued participation here. It really showcases your passion for your products, service and customers. You're highly appreciated here. :tup: Your FP will be purchased next week. I'm currently making space for its arrival, thank you!

anasrzi, GreenHopper, Joaon and 12 others like this.
  24. Baron23

Hi Edwyn - oooops, I was wrong. Dang, I hate when that happens! LOL

Closer examination of my black coarse grinder shows the black delrin ring, just fitted so well I didn't see it without close look.

You guys are great. I have been following the FP thread and definitely see one in my future.

But I'm also interested in your rosin presses. I might get a chance to see the one's Bud bought from you. Alternatively, I may well be in S. FL in Oct and if so, may I drop you a line and perhaps get a bit of a sales pitch on the 20 and 6 ton presses? He has had some good initial results and it looks very cool.

Stay well and thanks again.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    ichibaneye, Hogni, Prolusio and 7 others like this.
  25. NewVape710

@Baron23 that's a long time to be without a rosin press. The invitation to visit our CNC factory in Boynton Beach, FL is Extended to All. Thanks for the interest. It's also perfectly acceptable to arrange for local pickups. Since we don't have a storefront and we are not technically open to the public it's appreciated to email or call ahead. We also have presses that have been used for development purposes and are available for sale at a discount to local pickup.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors