Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Grifo

Well, my Flowerpot should be here tomorrow. Unfortunately, I got hit with about 90 in duty, oh well I seem to have no luck with that I also got hit on the E-Nano. I went with the Sic Dish and also purchased a showerhead. What would you guys recommend the best way to experience the flowerpot would be on first use. I plan on using this with a 2FT Roor straight tube, no downstem dry.
dayum!

Grifo,

Vaporware

So I had a chat with Edwyn. He shared his personal way of cleaning the different FlowerPot parts. He soaks them in ISO for a few minutes, let's say 10. Followed by a simple wipe down with a paper towel. There are no parts that would be negatively affected by a good soak in ISO. Next time you go to use it let it heat up for about 10 minutes before loading up your goodies.

I hope that helps!

Thanks for the added reassurance. :) Did he say anything about water? I may just pick up an ultrasonic cleaner and use iso only (in a ziplock bag sitting in water of course), but right now to get bits out of the double-weave screens I soak in iso, spray high pressure water through the screen (still in the bowl), and then put it back in iso before drying because I’m concerned about water being left in the little screen groove where I can’t dry it quickly.

So is the final iso rinse better than just letting the water evaporate off eventually, is it a better idea to avoid water altogether, or is water just not a concern either?

Vaporware,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
...ohh and waaait for it :D

This video deserves more love :D Fine work, a fine comedy camera fall moment :)

Just dropping in to say that I am rocking the SH today! It's been taking a rest for a day or so.

I am running at 335 Celsius or 635F, never change it as I just do flower.
It is an amazing vaporizer but it does require quite a bit of user input!
Once you have found your inhale speed, you are good to rip anything you put in the bowl!

I find it all too easy to over-indulge due to the ease of massive hits in an instant!

Thats the temp Im always at. The only changes I usually make are either my 6 hole showercap for flower, or the standard one hole for dabs, but the temp rarely, if ever, changes.

I find I MUCH prefer the old style weighty carb caps and I've pretty much retired the universal Ti cap.

lazylathe

Almost there...
This video deserves more love :D Fine work, a fine comedy camera fall moment :)

Thats the temp Im always at. The only changes I usually make are either my 6 hole showercap for flower, or the standard one hole for dabs, but the temp rarely, if ever, changes.

I find I MUCH prefer the old style weighty carb caps and I've pretty much retired the universal Ti cap.

Awesome video!!!

I never use my carb cap with flower, only for concentrates.
I think I ran my OG FP at 650 iirc...And always used the old heavy carb cap!

Vitolo

Vaporist
So I had a chat with Edwyn. He shared his personal way of cleaning the different FlowerPot parts. He soaks them in ISO for a few minutes, let's say 10. Followed by a simple wipe down with a paper towel. There are no parts that would be negatively affected by a good soak in ISO. Next time you go to use it let it heat up for about 10 minutes before loading up your goodies.

I hope that helps!
That is how I handle it.

thekayo

Which glass bowl is that in the video? does anyone have a link to a male 18mm glass bowl that would work for the unit or would any glass bowl work? sorry if this is a bad question but i have never seen the glass bowl before

lazylathe

Almost there...
Which glass bowl is that in the video? does anyone have a link to a male 18mm glass bowl that would work for the unit or would any glass bowl work? sorry if this is a bad question but i have never seen the glass bowl before

That was @gunmetalshark !
He apparently has too much money and wants to give it all to Ehle to custom blow his designs! LOL!!
That awesome ash catcher is also newly blown from Ehle!
Super nice glass!!

Oh and to answer your question...
You can just email Ehle and ask them and reference it is the New Vape SH glass bowl from FC.

LabPong

You can use a generic 14male to 18female adapter. Put in a 3/4 inch screen and you are good to go. Look for one that has a minimal "bulge" in the area the screen sits. You just have to flip your showerhead upside down and use the top instead of the bottom.

I use a smaller 14mm one for 1 hitters and while using kief/bubble hash by themselves....or mixed with flower. The adapter one I use with my flowerpot and elev8r. I just change wands.

I4506AH.jpg

LabPong

I have the herb nail.
Good luck to you.

Sorry I do not understand your reply. I am not dissing anyone that spent $65 on this bowl. Just saying that you can get excellent results with spending less than $10.

But anyway....why is that Errletric one so frickin over priced? It is not quartz, but just has a different design shape. Will it perform better what I have setup in the adapter bowl?

That's what my point is.

LabPong,
Reactions: Hogni

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
No offense taken.can't answer why it's so expensive. Was just stating I own the errlectric herb nail not buying for fp.
Top of bowl is an 18. F joint bottom is 14 m.
Good luck i hope you find what your looking for.

Melting Pot,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thanks for the added reassurance. :) Did he say anything about water? I may just pick up an ultrasonic cleaner and use iso only (in a ziplock bag sitting in water of course), but right now to get bits out of the double-weave screens I soak in iso, spray high pressure water through the screen (still in the bowl), and then put it back in iso before drying because I’m concerned about water being left in the little screen groove where I can’t dry it quickly.

So is the final iso rinse better than just letting the water evaporate off eventually, is it a better idea to avoid water altogether, or is water just not a concern either?

Water is not really a concern as far as functionality, it might eventually have an influence in its eventual color change, but that is also the case with electricity and heat with titanium. No real concerns here. Hope that answers your question.

Wrote an article about the FP Heater Coil Post. It does not seem all that important, but thinking that it helps with the user experience.

Anyone here care to chime in?

https://www.newvape.com/blog/flowerpot-heater-coil-post-rev-2/

Hoping this is not considered some type of spam. Just trying to be informative...

Cheers everyone. Everyday I'm feeling a bit more welcome in this community so thank you. Hoping to be a helpful contributor.

Last edited by a moderator:

maxymods

Wrote an article about the FP Heater Coil Post. It does not seem all that important, but thinking that it helps with the user experience.

Hoping this is not considered some type of spam. Just trying to be informative...

Cheers everyone. Everyday I'm feeling a bit more welcome in this community so thank you. Hoping to be a helpful contributor.
I would like to let you know(as someone has said before) the non ti stand the flowerpot seems to get stuck too it, not much of a problem as if you wiggle it around it’ll come off just thought you should know!

maxymods,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
I would like to let you know(as someone has said before) the non ti stand the flowerpot seems to get stuck too it, not much of a problem as if you wiggle it around it’ll come off just thought you should know!

That is exactly one of the things covered in this revision!

PoopMachine

And eventually having to pop it off that post over and over stretches the nut out to the point you have to buy a new nut. I literally just had to order a new one a couple of weeks ago. I had massive air leaks and its was causing uneven extraction.

The Ti post and a new nut tho and Im good to go.

PoopMachine,

maxymods

And eventually having to pop it off that post over and over stretches the nut out to the point you have to buy a new nut. I literally just had to order a new one a couple of weeks ago. I had massive air leaks and its was causing uneven extraction.

The Ti post and a new nut tho and Im good to go.
:( welp I’ll get that stuff when I get a wrap around thanks for letting me know!!

maxymods,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Water is not really a concern as far as functionality, it might eventually have an influence in its eventual color change, but that is also the case with electricity and heat with titanium. No real concerns here. Hope that answers your question.

I'd like a v2 post :)
Mine sticks every time it's switched on.
I can only hope vapefiend stock them soon...

wildything

Top Bottom