Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@NewVape420 it would be really good if you guys could come up with a PID/Coil combo, here is why:

Single Black Enail Controller (9089) $100.00
20mm Enail Coil (9109) $35.00
Total $135.00 plus shipping

vs.

20mm Coil Black Enail Bundle (9220) $140.00 plus shipping

Which includes:
Single Black Enail Controller (9089) $100.00
Medium Zipper Case - Black (9169) $14.00
Silicone Storage Container (9225) $2.00
20mm Titanium Enail (9224) $15.00
20mm Enail Coil (9109) $35.00

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
guys I'm gonna need so many stitches :(

Otherwise this grocery bag is fucking ruined :rofl:

H8GS3sD.jpg

Story: roommate came into my room for a quick dab this morning before work but left my SH on. I woke up this morning and tossed my sweatpants on the chair next to my desk, the leg draped over and landed on the Showerhead and after about 2 seconds I realized it was on... grabbed my pants and somehow knocked it off onto this bag on my floor lol. I'm left handed and the way I have my FP configured at my desk is kind of awkward for righty's and I don't think the Showerhead got seated into the stand properly after being used. The whole thing happened really fast since I literally just woke up when this went down.

Shit happens! I still don't consider this vape dangerous, but as always, be careful!

Good thing I was able to quickly shit it off and wipe most of the gunk off with paper towels dipped in distilled water. Doing an ISO soak hoping the rest of my precious comes out clean :myday:

The only thing that pissed me off about this is I REALLY needed a Flowerpot rip after this :D

@Hogni I'm honored that you think I'm cool enough to have bright red carpet :lol: :bowdown: I bet it's pretty popular in Berlin ;)

I've dropped the FP on carpet, that's a total bitch to get off! This polypropylene bag seemed to just melt and most of it wiped off right away except a little bit that seeped in through the coil cover and got under the Showerhead dish. I think the part of my pajamas that burnt onto the sidewalk of the dab trough is gonna be trickier but praying for hot ISO soaks to save the day!

Alexis

guys I'm gonna need so many stitches :(

Otherwise this grocery bag is fucking ruined :rofl:

H8GS3sD.jpg

Story: roommate came into my room for a quick dab this morning before work but left my SH on. I woke up this morning and tossed my sweatpants on the chair next to my desk, the leg draped over and landed on the Showerhead and after about 2 seconds I realized it was on... grabbed my pants and somehow knocked it off onto this bag on my floor lol. I'm left handed and the way I have my FP configured at my desk is kind of awkward for righty's and I don't think the Showerhead got seated into the stand properly after being used. The whole thing happened really fast since I literally just woke up when this went down.

Shit happens! I still don't consider this vape dangerous, but as always, be careful!

Good thing I was able to quickly shit it off and wipe most of the gunk off with paper towels dipped in distilled water. Doing an ISO soak hoping the rest of my precious comes out clean :myday:

The only thing that pissed me off about this is I REALLY needed a Flowerpot rip after this :D

@Hogni I'm honored that you think I'm cool enough to have bright red carpet :lol: :bowdown: I bet it's pretty popular in Berlin ;)

I've dropped the FP on carpet, that's a total bitch to get off! This polypropylene bag seemed to just melt and most of it wiped off right away except a little bit that seeped in through the coil cover and got under the Showerhead dish. I think the part of my pajamas that burnt onto the sidewalk of the dab trough is gonna be trickier but praying for hot ISO soaks to save the day!
Good luck bro. By the way that Grocery bag is pretty blinding!:cool:

Vaporware

Today, Flower Pot and I take a tour of a couple of local "420 Clubs".
These guys will get to take her for a test drive.
Following that, 2 dispensaries will get a peak, and literature.
One can not demo usage or test anything in a dispensary, but I am allowed to
talk to the staff, and those that come in as patients and show the Kit.
It should be a fun time.

Thanks Vitolo! A lot of our local dispensaries (and probably dispensaries in a lot of other places) seem to be pretty under-educated about really good vaporizers. They know about their own 510 cartridges, often nails, and maybe they've heard of or even tried a random vape or two, but very few of them seem to know much about flower vaporizers.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...i've been using my showerhead with the carb cap the last couple weeks... i enjoy the routine of capping :ko:

...anywho, lastnight i decided to go capless again... well, idk if im crazy, high or both... but i think the showerhead works better uncapped? :hmm: i was trying to figure that one out all night... using same temp capped and uncapped, i just can't figure it out... wasn't sure if anyone else put thought into this or not? (who am i kidding, you all have :D)

...also, does anyone find the og showercap (bigger lollicap version) work better than the ti showercap? i prefer the ti cap, only because the dabber out top not side, but started thinking, and testing, i think the og cap works better?

...anyone else think/test these out? i could have just over tested and i am just confused :mental:

NewVape420

Company Rep
@NewVape420Any chance of a dual uk/eu controller in the future? I wanna run the WA and SH at the same time haha :ko:

↑↑↑↑↑↑ THIS is how you FlowerPot! My preferred setup for when guests come over, and I think this is the setup Edwyn uses. I've not heard of a request for an EU version, but I'll check and see if its a possibility...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
. but i think the showerhead works better uncapped? :hmm:

IMO definitely, but it depends on what glass piece you are using. Some glass just does not work with the SH without capping. Particularly airy straight tubes and beakers in my experience.

I only have the original Showercap and I don't like using it because of the uneven vaporization I get when using it.

I can’t for the life of me unscrew my shower head from the coil. Anyone have any tricks to get it off? I’m scared to use tools.

noneedlessnoise,

Vitolo

Vaporist
...i've been using my showerhead with the carb cap the last couple weeks... i enjoy the routine of capping :ko:

...anywho, lastnight i decided to go capless again... well, idk if im crazy, high or both... but i think the showerhead works better uncapped? :hmm: i was trying to figure that one out all night... using same temp capped and uncapped, i just can't figure it out... wasn't sure if anyone else put thought into this or not? (who am i kidding, you all have :D)

...also, does anyone find the og showercap (bigger lollicap version) work better than the ti showercap? i prefer the ti cap, only because the dabber out top not side, but started thinking, and testing, i think the og cap works better?

...anyone else think/test these out? i could have just over tested and i am just confused :mental:
I tried both, but prefer the lollypop style better.
I mostly go capless also.
I can’t for the life of me unscrew my shower head from the coil. Anyone have any tricks to get it off? I’m scared to use tools.
Hold a hot cloth (moist) on the outer ring (the base), and with a cold handhold onto the showercap for a few seconds, and then grip and twist. Heat expands metal, and cold contracts... so you give yourself some wiggle room.
I believe the instructions say that when not using the showerhead, to remove it from the coil.... perhaps over many heatings, it gets torqued a bit tighter.
Do not use the coil's handle for gripping as you follow the procedure.

Last edited:

RalphsBlend

https://www.amazon.com/NORPRO-597-Non-Slip-Rubber-Opener/dp/B000HEKQTY/

Let it cool down and use one of those (if pliers and the associated scratching aren't something you are down with), those jar openers are great for a lot of things (oil filter removal is a favorite use of mine) but I would suggest using one that's only been used for sterile applications. ;)

Just be careful using the coil handle for leverage, sometimes the coil nut gets stuck pretty seriously and you could damage the coil if you twist too hard using the handle for leverage.

NewVape420

Company Rep

What they said. And to:horse: ... go easy on that coil!

Also for anyone that is assembling the ShowerHead - due to expansion & contraction of the coil itself, we've found that screwing the nut on until the first sign of resistance is ideal, and its vital to do this while dead cold, zero heat in any part. Basically it would almost be loose. Once hot, it should be good to go and won't be an issue when it comes time to clean or swip/swap.

Also, a site update: We've had some requests for a Ti heater coil post, its now available.

Last edited:

WelshBrok

↑↑↑↑↑↑ THIS is how you FlowerPot! My preferred setup for when guests come over, and I think this is the setup Edwyn uses. I've not heard of a request for an EU version, but I'll check and see if its a possibility...

If not I could just get another single controller but then, what would I do when this wrap around showerhead combo deal comes out :D?! Only run two at a time?

Also on the microdose bowl vs even larger bowl from possibly much earlier in this thread, I definitely vote both and interested in the glass bowl (had some success inverted and on one of those double walled bong bowls that just seamed to be airtight enough but didn't really fit enough material with a screen).

Liking both the double weave and the eq basket setup (easy in the 18mm had to squeeze it a bit into the 14mm post but it does eventually fit). Going generally double weave with the SH and now WA with the basket. Then I can dab and/or little shot flower with the WA and then bigger bowl flower the SH either sesh at low temp or rip it higher and then with the capping option, most versatile vape I've owned within reach of a plug socket.

For convection dabbing (and bear with me, this is post dab thinking) would it work if you got like small glass balls similar to the glass symphony heater at an appropiate size in a pan/shovelhead with a double weave, as like a mainly convection dab? Would it drip through too quickly? Maybe SiC ones if it works, I dunno I'm rambling sorry haha

Got the showerhead in December and the WA a week ago, I think anyway its been a blur. Haven't really settled at any one temp but have stuck around 560 - 666, could and probably should try higher but if it ain't broke :). Go lower when I want to session vape, higher when I want a (if im already at my desk and its heated) on demand vape equivelant of a bong hit. I've actually stopped taking portables to see friends and now just bring the two FP setups, two debowlers and two of the smaller rigs in a ryot pro duffle.

Anyway thanks everyone here and newvape for the FP and all the tips, hacks and info

szai

If not I could just get another single controller but then, what would I do when this wrap around showerhead combo deal comes out :D?! Only run two at a time?

Also on the microdose bowl vs even larger bowl from possibly much earlier in this thread, I definitely vote both and interested in the glass bowl (had some success inverted and on one of those double walled bong bowls that just seamed to be airtight enough but didn't really fit enough material with a screen).

Liking both the double weave and the eq basket setup (easy in the 18mm had to squeeze it a bit into the 14mm post but it does eventually fit). Going generally double weave with the SH and now WA with the basket. Then I can dab and/or little shot flower with the WA and then bigger bowl flower the SH either sesh at low temp or rip it higher and then with the capping option, most versatile vape I've owned within reach of a plug socket.

For convection dabbing (and bear with me, this is post dab thinking) would it work if you got like small glass balls similar to the glass symphony heater at an appropiate size in a pan/shovelhead with a double weave, as like a mainly convection dab? Would it drip through too quickly? Maybe SiC ones if it works, I dunno I'm rambling sorry haha

Got the showerhead in December and the WA a week ago, I think anyway its been a blur. Haven't really settled at any one temp but have stuck around 560 - 666, could and probably should try higher but if it ain't broke :). Go lower when I want to session vape, higher when I want a (if im already at my desk and its heated) on demand vape equivelant of a bong hit. I've actually stopped taking portables to see friends and now just bring the two FP setups, two debowlers and two of the smaller rigs in a ryot pro duffle.

Anyway thanks everyone here and newvape for the FP and all the tips, hacks and info

Could you take a photo of your travel setup? I've been thinking about getting a bag to make my own bug in bag.

Alexis

Well I gots me FP all cleaned up good as new! Did an ISO soak today then into some boiling distilled water to remove the last of the gunk that the alcohol wouldn't! Distilled water is an amazing cleaner!
:clap::rockon: Well done bro so pleased. Man you really gonna appreciate that Showerhead now. Do take care in future first thing in morning, a dangerous time for vape casualties. My mate busted his Verdamper a few years back by jumping out of bed all excitedly with the scene nicely rigged for a disaster.
Of course the fly on the wall could see the danger as the sleeping man stirred, the Verdamper laying in prey....
The Fly held it's tongue....next thing-"shit I've gotta get to work" and then- CRASH Verdamper.:rip:
(He didn't try feeding it distilled water though, they say it's mysterious powers can revive the dead!)

All's well that ends well eh?:tup:

LabPong

Next time something like this happens to anyone..... try putting it in the freezer for an hour. It might peel off easy then.

My uncle reminded me about this when someone messed up at a family meal. The oven got turned on and someone forgot to take out what was in there........it was used as the bread storage cupboard. So the plastic the bread was in melted into some baking pans and got nasty.

Worked pretty good to get almost all of it off with little scraping. Maybe some fibers will be harder, but give it a try if you are faced with this ordeal.

Alexis

A little Incycler action using the Wrap around & Dnail Sic Halo , really enjoying this piece :
Hey bro, nuff love and respect! :tup:You have just incentivised me! (what another great word eh?)

I have just completed my 3 hour steam mucus clearance routine for the day and feeling good.
I just started a new course of homeopathy yesterday and am in a significanfly better position to make some serious progress now than I have been for a very long time. A full winter already committed to hammerimg down infections and improving immunity has paid off and brings great new hope!

The point- I shal use your clips to spur me through my shower now to pack a nice load into the Elev8r and hit soms first-rate vapor that takes away most of the bitterness of not being able to join you all with your FP adventures.

On with the new day!:rockon:

Edit-Well cained now guys, Elev8r is fantastic. And it doesn't cause the strange adverse reaction I had with FP and GS. Off to the shops now.:)

Last edited:

Likes2vape

Is anyone else using the wraparound on 777 or higher? At those temps I can pretty much use just like the showerhead and just use breath control to control vapor density. I still like to use the carb cap at times to really thicken the vapor up but I just hover it over the top or cap for like a second at the beginning and again at the end. I freaking love the Flowerpot it has made all my other vapes obsolete. I can’t see me ever needing another desktop vape again. So long as I can rip a bong the flowerpot will live on!!! :rockon::rockon:

Top Bottom