Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I have been using the showerhead the last few days at 666 because it’s such a beast!! Love this thing!! The honeymoon just never ends!!
Haha, that's exactly where I've been running mine at too, uncapped, 0.125g in one quick hit

I tried changing the PID display from F to C but soon switched back again due to familiarity (and cos I like seeing 666 on the display :p lol)

I do think my consumption is up slightly but I don't mind as I'm enjoying using it :science: lol

Baron23

@NewVape710 , et al

I have still been running at 620 with my Auber 20mm coil (it has four winds) and the coil cover w Ti shower cap. Still loving it. I still plan to try to drop temp, I know it can be done, but I do find 620 on my particular rig to work very nicely.

As I have too often said, I vape mainly at night for pain and sedation and try to get through the day without (with and without success but mainly with) and so what I like is very fast and very full extraction with taste being secondary. I have to say that the FP will drain .2 g like nobody's business and in a NY second.

E.g. - last night I returned from a very long day driving up to PA for my aunt's funeral (it was a sudden and tragic accident). Between driving, standing in the cold for a grave side service, etc, etc, etc....by the time I got home that night I almost had to crawl up the steps to the door.

Time for the FP. Probably had right at .2 g in it of fine ground Mr Nice. I believe I got four really good hits off of that bowl (sorry, I suck at counting when vaping). Whatever number of draws it was, it delivered the goods immediately and I immediately felt 100% better....then it was off to bed.

My body still sticks in glass and I have been thinking about the new two piece bowl. I don't want to judge it until its been seen in the wild, but my initial impression is that its a solution that's too complicated for the problem its trying to solve. I looked at both my Liger and my D-nail, both of which sport male joints, and neither of them stick in the least.

I know NOTHING about mechanical engineering or machining Ti, but wonder why not just adopt the tapered male joints like these other makes have instead of the dual band we have now or the two piece that Edwyn is proposing (or at least thinking about). Just a thought and, as I said, I will withold judgement on the two-piece body until its been seen and used. I still don't understand (and I don't think Edwyn has yet made clear) if the top is supposed to just come off the bottom piece for emptying or if, with the two piece design, he has arrested expansion to the point that the whole two piece body will just come out of the glass.

We will see, but in the meantime, I'm still very happy with my purchase.

Oh, while I was ok with the prior shower cap, the new Ti shower cap with the handle oriented vertically is indeed the shit and I like it a lot. I don't think, because of its significantly reduced mass, that it will absorb as much heat from the heater as the prior SS shower cap, but I haven't found I needed to pay too much attention to that as I just drop the heater on, cap it, and suck and there will be thick, thick vapor. But it does still get real hot and you need to be careful with it.

Cheers

Baron23

@Baron23,
Interesting. 620-ish is my preferred temp for uncapped ShowerHead draws.
I sometimes boost it as high as 680 when I'm feeling scorchy, but 90% of the time lately it's been set between 620 and 640. Flavor city, and huge vapor production. Oh yeah! :D
I'll try it uncapped and see, but have just been using the cap because it works so well.

Danksta

Cap to start milk production, remove cap and draw a little slower for the rest of the hit, you will be amazed at the quantity of vapors produced! :)

I was about to say the same thing. I played with the cap last night and there were moments I felt the capped hit tasted better. I still think uncapped is the way to go if you want the remaining hits to taste good. Capped seems to concentrate the terps more for the first hit. Gotta love :science:

Justpassedu

@NewVape710 , et al

I have still been running at 620 with my Auber 20mm coil (it has four winds) and the coil cover w Ti shower cap. Still loving it. I still plan to try to drop temp, I know it can be done, but I do find 620 on my particular rig to work very nicely.

As I have too often said, I vape mainly at night for pain and sedation and try to get through the day without (with and without success but mainly with) and so what I like is very fast and very full extraction with taste being secondary. I have to say that the FP will drain .2 g like nobody's business and in a NY second.

E.g. - last night I returned from a very long day driving up to PA for my aunt's funeral (it was a sudden and tragic accident). Between driving, standing in the cold for a grave side service, etc, etc, etc....by the time I got home that night I almost had to crawl up the steps to the door.

Time for the FP. Probably had right at .2 g in it of fine ground Mr Nice. I believe I got four really good hits off of that bowl (sorry, I suck at counting when vaping). Whatever number of draws it was, it delivered the goods immediately and I immediately felt 100% better....then it was off to bed.

My body still sticks in glass and I have been thinking about the new two piece bowl. I don't want to judge it until its been seen in the wild, but my initial impression is that its a solution that's too complicated for the problem its trying to solve. I looked at both my Liger and my D-nail, both of which sport male joints, and neither of them stick in the least.

I know NOTHING about mechanical engineering or machining Ti, but wonder why not just adopt the tapered male joints like these other makes have instead of the dual band we have now or the two piece that Edwyn is proposing (or at least thinking about). Just a thought and, as I said, I will withold judgement on the two-piece body until its been seen and used. I still don't understand (and I don't think Edwyn has yet made clear) if the top is supposed to just come off the bottom piece for emptying or if, with the two piece design, he has arrested expansion to the point that the whole two piece body will just come out of the glass.

We will see, but in the meantime, I'm still very happy with my purchase.

Oh, while I was ok with the prior shower cap, the new Ti shower cap with the handle oriented vertically is indeed the shit and I like it a lot. I don't think, because of its significantly reduced mass, that it will absorb as much heat from the heater as the prior SS shower cap, but I haven't found I needed to pay too much attention to that as I just drop the heater on, cap it, and suck and there will be thick, thick vapor. But it does still get real hot and you need to be careful with it.

Cheers
Sorry for you're loss buddy.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Damn, I 'missed' all the drama!

Thank fuck for that! :)

Time for coffee and flowerpot hits!

Good day to you ALL! :D Well lookey what I just came across and took the chance to be the early bird. Something I have been looking forward to rather much:

Thanks George, aka @VapeFiend.com for doing what you do for us all so well, always with such dedication and passion. I am a self-declared Vapefiend fanboy as well as a Newvape fanboy!:rockon:
And no shame in that whatsoever, even admidst the chatter of unsatisfied CS reports rolling in on the tide!:rolleyes: (in relation to Newvape, not Vapefiend, just to be clear- i.e Newvape are shit, Vapefiend rule!:lol:)

I haven't watched the video yet I will save it for a bit later on, so that I have something extra special to look forward to later, rather than having my (space) cake and eating it now.
Get the popcorn everyone.:popcorn:
@biohacker I thought I better tag you bro, I thought you might find this interesting and I know you have almost given up trying to keep up on this thread, didn't want you to miss it.:tup:

AAAAAhahahahahahaah

I just got to the point where George does his first hit! Just thought to myself 'thats gonna kill him' and then he pulled away from the glass, pulled a face and blew out that HUGE cloud!

Fantastic! :)

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thanks @lazylathe, but at this point, that's beside the point.. I'm calling them out on character, and they're hiding.. please notice.

I was typing my post when i had that notification bar pop up telling me other members had posted while i was typing, as usual i ignored it and carried on...
My comment had nothing to do with your post, i remember reading about it way earlier in the thread and iirc @NewVape710 mentioned a tiny bit of rosin works and @Justpassedu mentioned loc-tite (I ended up doing this on my OG SS cap), so sorry for any confusion.

This is my experience so far with New Vape:
Canadian orders and anything outside of the US is difficult as i have learned.
First order for a 16mm FP was cancelled automatically due to my credit card being declined, New vape has some serious security settings. E mailed them and 2 days later i was called by someone and my order was manually processed. It took a while since i was the first issue he had seen so it took some figuring out. About 10 minutes on the phone and i was set! Arrived 5 days later.

Second order for the fine grinder was cancelled again, same scenario except no call since i did not email...
E mailed them and was sent a reply a few hours later. Received a call later in the afternoon and order was processed and shipped! Received 4 days later.

Third order for the 20mm showerhead and cap i ordered online, was cancelled, emailed the order and was sent a link to a Quick Books receipt! Super simple payment and 5 days later i am vaping with the Showerhead.

I have nothing but praise for New Vape and their staff since all my orders were handled expertly.
It seems odd that you have slipped through somehow...

I think they may have huge settings on all their incoming traffic to protect themselves and this could possibly be trashing some emails, especially ones that do not follow the norm...

Just my :2c:

Danksta

So all this talk about the new bowls had me pondering how the SH could be better...

...that is not an easy thing to come up with. It's such a solid design that Edwyn has created. Simple yet advanced.

I've seen some 30mm barrel coils http://disorderlyconduction.bigcartel.com/product/dc-kevlar-coil-16mm (30mm is pictured) that might allow us to go even larger? Has this already been explored @NewVape710 ?

I like the fact I could never need another SH again in my time on earth but I can't help but wonder how this could be improved further.

If it's even possible. This could be the best design ever. Prolly is :lol:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Gave a heavy smoker (he said he smoked 4 blunts yesterday LOL... the fuck man! That's like at least 2 weeks worth!!) a FP rip today...

He got dab sweats and was tearing, took him about 5min to recover! lol Was awesome - just a .1g of some cookies glue and he was out

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@steama don't get me wrong, up top is just fine and flavors good enough. Seems the pads and such that do not soak up the oil don't play well with too high of temperatures whereas the herb acts as a sponge and rejuvinates with the melted wax. I would guess it should be good around 600F carb capped on the SH (I'm still experimenting). With my dnail wraparound head I was getting awesome hits off a dab on the oilpad at 630F capped, it tasted way better than on the sapphire halo!

The key with those oilpads though is to torch them after every use, its a PITA but otherwise you'll get old dab flavors.

Top Bottom