• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Danksta

I've been using the less expensive "Beamer Smoke" brand Titanium screens that can be found on amazon.com. You can get 50 screens, 3/4" diameter, for around $20 shipped. I've been completely happy with them so far.

Even though the "Beamer" screens have been great so far... those Errlectric screens look like they'd definitely stop particles from getting through the screen better! ;)

I am waiting for a 3/4" diameter glass or quartz perforated plate to become available from someone. I really don't care much for metal screens in general... but the Ti screens are definitely a step up from brass and SS.

Have you sourced glass or quartz plates or are you just waiting for someone to offer them? Seems like something we all need.

EDIT: These might work. I'd put it on top of a screen to prevent anything from going through the holes. https://www.etsy.com/listing/466331209/10-excellent-quality-glass-honeycomb?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=glass pipe screens&ref=sc_gallery_4&plkey=06ac4e0706148d5ca09e4b98a9e8b6e71f5bfe50:466331209

Also wondering, glass or ceramic?

Last edited:

Likes2vape

Here are the dimensions we used to modify the current bodies being shipped.
handle_bowls-rev-2-4.jpg
Just an FYI for everyone The ELB basket does not fit the new bowl style. I have both the 14mm and the 18mm bowl. The lids fit but the big long basket does not fit. I have said a couple of times in this thread that they do not fit please do not order ELBs thinking you can use the whole thing in the bowl.

@muunch Eq screens and elb top screens are not the same. The eq screens are bigger by quite a bit. They are not the same at all.

T2AA3km.jpg

X1TLJCi.jpg

Elb vs eq screen the elb screen fits inside the eq screen.Fir anyone confused the ELBs are used in the EVO and the EQ screens are for the airizer EQ.

3r5dOSh.jpg

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@biohacker How did you decide between the new round stand and the original square stand?

Was it just a case of 'the round one is cheaper' or are there more benefits to the round stand.

I know @steama is a fan of the round stand but others show a preference towards the square one.

I plan on dumping AVB directly into a jar so no need to dump into the stand.

Personally I find the aesthetics of the square stand more appealing and I'm not worried about the additional cost.

I'm also finding it hilarious how my hardest decision is related to what thing to rest the nail on when not in use. All the technical decisions around bowl size, adapters, heads, dish's, controllers I have no issue with. But I can't make my damn mind up about which stand to get :doh:

Danksta

I'm thinking of hitting some antique shops looking for something to use as a stand. As much as I like newvapes gear I'm having a hard time justifying the cost of those stands to myself. Right now a coffee mug works just fine.

Likes2vape

@Likes2vape that should be a highlighted sticky post! It's dating me, but I remember a time when I was actually using that ELB cap/EQ elbow screen in my vxl cloud!

So, it's either VXL ELB CAPS or Arizer EQ Elbow screen?
I just checked and the EQ screens do not fit either. The EQ screen is the same diameter as the ELBs. The Eq screens you can get to fit inside the OG non handled bowl but it takes some finesse to get it in with out deforming it. I have not been able to get a elb to fit though.

Easywider

Simple is the way
@Danksta I'm currently using an old school memo spike / receipt stabber it has a really sturdy base and works wonderfully. I think they can be found for under $10. I tried using the NV kickstand for about a minute before I decided it would mostly likely contribute to me burning my house down. Way too flimsy for the weight of the SH

Likes2vape

If the screens do not fit the bowl they can be easily modified to fit by 'crimping the screen mesh' to a smaller diameter at the stainless steel collar with a pair of needle nose pliers. You do not even need to damage the screen.

I use the eq screen and it works perfectly in the OG 18mm/14mm male bowl.
Sorry for the back to back posts but you had edited your original message. I have no problem getting the eq screen to fit in the OG bowls but in the new style bowl with handles the eq screen does not fit

Justpassedu

Just an FYI for everyone The ELB basket does not fit the new bowl style. I have both the 14mm and the 18mm bowl. The lids fit but the big long basket does not fit. I have said a couple of times in this thread that they do not fit please do not order ELBs thinking you can use the whole thing in the bowl.

@muunch Eq screens and elb top screens are not the same. The eq screens are bigger by quite a bit. They are not the same at all.

T2AA3km.jpg

X1TLJCi.jpg

Elb vs eq screen the elb screen fits inside the eq screen.Fir anyone confused the ELBs are used in the EVO and the EQ screens are for the airizer EQ.

3r5dOSh.jpg
I thought everyone had known that it isn't the bottom portion to be used but the caps for them. I posted this awhile back in the thread but if anyone needs just the top caps a forum member @DDave has them , he stocks 2 sizes and now even has ones without the rim around the screen/elb bowl - they can be found at this page - https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c5/Accessories:_Other_Mod_Pieces_and_Refill_Kits.html

The bowls so far i have found them to fit in is the stubby bowl with no handle and the new style bowls should fit them also i believe , @NewVape710 can probably chime in on this .

Likes2vape

I have no trouble with the OG bowls either, just some slight bending of the screen. Don't know about new bowls.

Somewhere earlier in this thread I read something regarding a new bowl that would be designed to accommodate the eq screen.

Actually, since I got the shower head I have put the EQ screens in storage and no longer use them at all. For me, I have found the shower head with a stock stainless screen vapes every bit as good as using an EQ sceen with much greater air flow.
Yeah I stopped using the EQ screens because it killed the airflow. I :love: the sh wideopen air flow. I really hope @NewVape710 comes out with quartz and sic inserts for the sh. I don’t care for dabbing of off ti I can really taste a huge flavor difference from ti to SiC.

biohacker

@biohacker How did you decide between the new round stand and the original square stand?

Was it just a case of 'the round one is cheaper' or are there more benefits to the round stand.

I know @steama is a fan of the round stand but others show a preference towards the square one.

I plan on dumping AVB directly into a jar so no need to dump into the stand.

Ya pretty much didn't wanna fork the extra $35 at this point, but who knows I may end up buying way more NV accessories, including that square stand.

I'm not sure i'll even be using the spike to dump abv but we'll see how she goes....

I just checked and the EQ screens do not fit either. The EQ screen is the same diameter as the ELBs. The Eq screens you can get to fit inside the OG non handled bowl but it takes some finesse to get it in with out deforming it. I have not been able to get a elb to fit though.

Thanks for confirming this for me! So it's either DDave basket screens or VXL ELB CAPS only for the ShowerHead.

Arizer EQ elbow screen CAPS confirmation? :brow: Micro dosing bowl!

For me, I have found the shower head with a stock stainless screen vapes every bit as good as using an EQ sceen with much greater air flow.

Good to know! Even for micros?

Yeah I stopped using the EQ screens because it killed the airflow. I :love: the sh wideopen air flow. I really hope @NewVape710 comes out with quartz and sic inserts for the sh. I don’t care for dabbing of off ti I can really taste a huge flavor difference from ti to SiC.

When I tested at @lazylathe he poked some holes into the eq screen and airflow was awesome. I actually think I prefer some restriction so I can't wait to test!

I can't believe the SiC dishes are THAT much better tasting than Ti! So if I wanted to experience this pleasure, I would have to purchase an OG wraparound with SiC insert? Pretty easy to swap on the coil i'm guessing, or do some of you have a second coil just for concentrates with the SiC?

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Thank you my man
@Likes2vape

I still have no idea which ones I have, but good to know most people abandoned them with the coming of the showerhead.

Looks like my crap will be arriving tomorrow. Won't have a chance to try things out til tomorrow evening.

And for the record, I bought the concentrate tray as a base... then the circular stand... now the circular stand w duff spike.

I think the duff spike will be invaluable. Pain in the balls trying to get all the ABV off otherwise. Maybe I'll go right to dumping in my ABV jar? No idea but I use a little poker to get it all off now, since tapping it into my jar does not get it all.

biohacker

...i do just so i don't have to wait for cool down to change heads... just unplug coil swap over and wait for heat-up....

For the $35 a coil cost it sounds like a good idea! Thanks!

...so i decided its time to get another controller to eliminate any wait time LOL...

:rofl:

Are showerhead wrap around SiC indeed coming down the road or rumour?

My perfect load barely covers the surface of the screen with a few holes throughout which is enough to completely fill my lungs with nothing left over.

Sounds awesome!!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I am not so much a micro guy but rather a small load kind of guy. My perfect load barely covers the surface of the screen with a few holes throughout which is enough to completely fill my lungs with nothing left over.

Maybe a FP micro man will chime in more on this @biohacker

:2c:

Sounds very much like what I'm planning on.

I know I'll die (massive over exaggeration) if I try to do double deckers.

I'll be getting a spare coil just because I have to ship mine in from the states. Not planning on getting a SiC wraparound though as I don't dab often enough. Also really hoping @NewVape710 will introduce some inserts at some point.

The worst part of all of this is I know how much I'm going to love the FlowerPot but by the time it all arrives I'll only have a couple of weeks to play with it all before I'm forced to take a T-Break due to a new job.

Mega sigh....I'll be living my FP dreams through all your experiences and feedback.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Going to readdress the metal screens, hopefully it won't get poo-poo'd so quickly. Would something like this work (assuming it's large enough) or are we still talking about a bunch of material getting down into the water? I'm not keen on using brass or stainless screens.

parts-screens-ceramic-8014.jpg

Danksta

Going to readdress the metal screens, hopefully it won't get poo-poo'd so quickly. Would something like this work (assuming it's large enough) or are we still talking about a bunch of material getting down into the water? I'm not keen on using brass or stainless screens.

parts-screens-ceramic-8014.jpg

My plan is to try glass and ceramic screens on top of an errlectric Ti screen. I think that will be a good setup.

Top Bottom