NEWVAPE Accessories

tepictoton

Just wrote them a message through their contact form. I do not get an option at check out for PayPal.

tepictoton,

ander

Just wrote them a message through their contact form. I do not get an option at check out for PayPal.
I've bought from them something like 10 months ago, with paypal. Don't know if they may have removed this option, but sounds strange..!

ander,

tepictoton

Still have not gotten an answer. So...guess I will not be sending them any of my money soon...I did want to :shrug:

tepictoton,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Still have not gotten an answer. So...guess I will not be sending them any of my money soon...I did want to :shrug:

I do not see Paypal on their site. I have purchased previously and paid with my debit/credit card. Some businesses do not like Paypal's policies.
I am certain you can email them and make arrangements to send a money order or check.

Silat,

ander

tepictoton

Have a local friend making my plates an pre-press plates. Simply cannot believe how these companies seem to have such a hit or miss customer service...

Still like their products and they sure seem to be innovative. Shame about customer service not being that important.

tepictoton

Dunno what is going on over there, but customer service seems to be non-existent.

I mean, how difficult can it be to respond to a client that he's telling you please take my money?

Guess if manufacturing the pre-press turns out well we might as well start producing them for the European market. Guess if that goes through I should thank newvape for it :lol:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Does anyone know if the Flowerpot Enail Handle will fit over a flat heater from Dnail?

I am tempted to oder a HoneySuckle now, but it will never get here before I head out of town... any retailers carry the HoneySuckle in Denver?

FlyingLow,

PoopMachine

Does anyone know if the Flowerpot Enail Handle will fit over a flat heater from Dnail?

I am tempted to oder a HoneySuckle now, but it will never get here before I head out of town... any retailers carry the HoneySuckle in Denver?

It will

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Have you tried the honey suckle too?

I like the simplicity of it, reminds me of a omnicap vapcap, but I wonder if I am better served with a more traditional nectar collector. The honey suckle looks like it will travel with less worries than a glassy.

FlyingLow,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The 2" rosin plate set from these guys for an arbor press costs nearly as much as the whole g9 rosin press already built. I really want these plates but I don't get the price.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: SamuraiSam

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
The 2" rosin plate set from these guys for an arbor press costs nearly as much as the whole g9 rosin press already built. I really want these plates but I don't get the price.
Why do you want these plates? They aren't engineered very well if precise temperature control at the pressing surface matters to you, they rely on the thermocouple inside the e-nail coil to measure temperature... Not remotely close to the temp of the metal closest to the material/oils.

Properly designed heated platens these days utilize quality heaters with a separate temperature probe, or thermocouple. I really dig my Timewizard Greyfox plates as their giant heaters heat up in less than five minutes and have amazingly consistent temperature when pressing for long periods of time. The e-nail coil based rosin setups I've used have been far more frustrating when trying to keep temperatures consistent.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Why do you want these plates? They aren't engineered very well if precise temperature control at the pressing surface matters to you, they rely on the thermocouple inside the e-nail coil to measure temperature... Not remotely close to the temp of the metal closest to the material/oils.

Properly designed heated platens these days utilize quality heaters with a separate temperature probe, or thermocouple. I really dig my Timewizard Greyfox plates as their giant heaters heat up in less than five minutes and have amazingly consistent temperature when pressing for long periods of time. The e-nail coil based rosin setups I've used have been far more frustrating when trying to keep temperatures consistent.

Interesting, I figured an e nail would be good at holding constant temperature? I understand the PID numbers not representing the surface temp of the plates (just as enail temp does not equal dish temp) but I figured as long as the plates were consistent and an external way to verify plate temp was used it would work alright, no?

I'm just trying to put together a personal squish that can squeeze a few flowers without spending as much as a unit that can press an oz at a time.

invertedisdead,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I will be purchasing some NV accessories soon. I'll let you know when. The quality is just super I can't wait. :)

ichibaneye,
Reactions: nosmoking

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I will be purchasing some NV accessories soon. I'll let you know when. The quality is just super I can't wait. :)
Just in case your looking to get any of their Rosin accessories I would read the above post for Sam about their plates and the way they are heated. This may not really be an issue if you have a seperate thermometer with termocouple to check the temperature at the squishing surface of the plates as long as the enail type heater produces even heat accross the plates.

I have purchased NewVapes 2x3 pre press and their 90 and 120 micron bags. The pre-press is good quality and just as expected. I highly recommend them. The bags, however did not leave me as satisfied honestly. They work, but the stitching on the side is pretty thick and I know I am loosing some material there. I have even considered cutting the stitching off after a press and pressing the stitching again but all by itself. I am going to try seamless bags from someone else unless NewVape comes out with seamless.

Of course the FP thread is on fire as of late so anything these guys come up with is for sure to be of good quality and thoughtful design IMO.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
The NewVape dabbing tools and stand are above top shelf. I consider that these lovely and highly crafted excellent items are for V.I.P.'s only. As in those who want the best! My hat and hair is off to NewVape! They keep delivering knock out after knock out.

Top Bottom