Newbie - What vape do you recommend? [Europe]

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thanks!
They did not accept the refund.
But I burnt off some more and now the plastic smell is gone I think.
I also vaped some bowls now and gotta admit I kinda like this device now!
But in the future I will maybe upgrade to a TM2!
Yeah, often it is just initial smells from new silicone parts, or even from packaging, these can both subside after a couple of days.
This seems a fine 'starter' vape, and soon enough you'll be thinking of others...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks!
They did not accept the refund.
But I burnt off some more and now the plastic smell is gone I think.
I also vaped some bowls now and gotta admit I kinda like this device now!
But in the future I will maybe upgrade to a TM2!

Yeah that's what I was trying to say how it takes some time, with those kind of vapes I've done several battery full burn offs since I am pretty sensitive to it? Glad it is better for you now, and will keep you satisfied!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: vapviking

inquiryjv

Given your preferences, it sounds like you're on the right track with your research. Portability, good taste, and a clean vape pathway are essential, and I totally get your budget concerns. The Tetra P80s and Tinymight 2 seem like solid choices, but I understand the hesitation when it comes to the price tag. It might be a good idea to start with something more budget-friendly to see if vaping suits your needs. The Angus is also intriguing, but if there have been battery issues, it's worth considering. One piece of advice: when you finally get your vape, and if you ever run into issues like why is my vape blinking, don't hesitate to explore troubleshooting guides. They can save you from unnecessary frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:
inquiryjv,
Top Bottom