New Vaporizer Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
I've never heard of it. There's a pureglassworks.com site, but they require a user name and password to enter. :/

You're right. It's not clear at all as to how it works. I'm curious, but I'd hate to pay $35-40 just to find out it's not safe and/or effective.

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
max said:
I've never heard of it. There's a pureglassworks.com site, but they require a user name and password to enter. :/

You're right. It's not clear at all as to how it works. I'm curious, but I'd hate to pay $35-40 just to find out it's not safe and/or effective.
i doubt that is the same company... if you think about it that name could be used in many industries, many of them much more widespread than the online headshop indusrty

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
This link gives a bit of a better idea of how it works. It does say he heting element takes 2-3 minutes to heat up so holding a butane lighter going for that long has to produce some serious heat!

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Ok if you look at one of the pictures you can see the ceramic disc so it would appear to be a vapman/supreme vape type butane vaporizer that heats the disc and then you draw on it once its up to temp. So how do you know if its up to the right temp. :|

**edit** I love searching this shit :brow:

Item Description

SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFER: BUY TWO OR MORE VAPORIZERS AND SHIPPING WILL BE UPGRADED TO PRIORITY MAIL!

Hello, this listing is for a brand new handheld vaporizer to save space or use on the go.

This is currently our most exquisite handheld vaporizer available because it works much like more expensive handheld vaporizers at a much smaller cost.

This amazing vaporizer uses a strong flame to heat the special cermaic heating element which then vaporizes your herbs.

This handheld vaporizer is extremely durable and it is meant to last. It is fully encased by a hard grey plastic.

You will definately get excellent results with this handheld vaporizer.

Includes original box and all original packaging.

This package includes a bamboo poker, and detailed instructions for your safety and conveniance!

Specially designed to easily change the screen when necessary.

This vaporizer heats up in less than a minute.

Butane is easily refilled just like regular lights.

No other vaporizer in this class competes with our vaporizer!

This vaporizer is extremely easy use with few parts to put together. Included instructions make use very simple.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST HANDHELD VAPORIZERS CURRENTLY BEING SOLD ON EBAY!

You will really love how this vaporizer feels in your hands because it vaporizers with such ease, and feels extremely smooth.

This handheld vaporizer can even be a great gift for a friend or anyone else close to you who can get a lot of use from it!

vaporcloud,

spyder

I think we might be on to something here... :o

We need a guinea pig..

Who's it gonna be....

NOT IT!!

spyder,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i guess trial and error, it looks like it would have a learning curve but from looking at that link i have a better idea of how it would work, and the case temp would be less of an issue when you open it up to heat it

maybe you heat it till the element reaches a certain color and that is your indicator

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
This handheld vaporizer is extremely durable and it is meant to last. It is fully encased by a hard grey plastic.

spyder said:
I think we might be on to something here... :o

We need a guinea pig..

Who's it gonna be....

NOT IT!!
NOT ME EITHER!!!

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
Applying a flame for 2-3 minutes to heat an exchanger is something I have no interest in. If it was, I'd still be using the Supreme Vaporizer. :/

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
im sure this vape has its place with the low-cost portables
I agree and like all portables it has some features that are unique and innovative. If you could make a mutant portable vape out of a VG, vaporstar, vapman and this one you'd just about have all bases covered :lol:

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
vaporcloud said:
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
im sure this vape has its place with the low-cost portables
I agree and like all portables it has some features that are unique and innovative. If you could make a mutant portable vape out of a VG, vaporstar, vapman and this one you'd just about have all bases covered :lol:
I'd add the Supreme for accurate temp display. ;)

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'll sacrifice myself an buy it for testing it ....i'll give news back as soon as I recieve

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
supreme doesnt really qualify as "low cost"
Neither does the Vapman if you want to be picky. :p

Clear_Dome said:
I'll sacrifice myself an buy it for testing it ....i'll give news back as soon as I recieve
Great! I was sure we could find a sucker. They say there's one born every minute. ;)

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
max said:

Clear_Dome said:
Great! I was sure we could find a sucker. They say there's one born every minute. ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA ;) ....but man ...this vap doesnt seem so worst .....portable , butan fired (with standar lighter base) hot in less than a minut ,ceramic element ,ss bowl...ok ok it look like a taser and made of plastic but ...it doesnt meen is crap and for 24.99 damn ....this a cheap way to get fucked LOL anyway it's ordered soo I'll see what this crap is able ;)

that pix will help you to understand how it work :

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
sucker? to me seems a bad word isn't?....max finished his temporal sanity? :uhoh:

nice to know that clear_dome will test this ugly machine....i'm quite sure it is a good cheap one if it doesn't smell like a plastic tank....like some other cheap vape!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahaha !!!yes I think max use the good word LOL .....I dont think it will taste or smell the plastic , cause there is no inner plastic parts soo ....anyway let see

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
:tup: nice one CD. Thats a good photo ... shows that the plastic maybe not such as issue because the flame area is open. I do like the look of this portable.

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
we definately need a dissection pic, it does look pretty good, and we'll also need some better instructions, because it seems like if youre not careful with it you could overheat it and combust your herb

Acolyte of Zinglon,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
How many people here have gotten one of the jet flame lighters only for it to break within the second or third refill? That is where I think this peice will malfunction. :2c:

DigitalDavinci,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
How many people here have gotten one of the jet flame lighters only for it to break within the second or third refill?
Many ... one I had did last for several years even after it sat in nhe boot of my car for 6 months :uhoh: but its a pretty intergral part of this vap and is def its weak point. Having the refill canister seperate might help with reliability coz they dont like being over filled in my experience.

vaporcloud,

mookow69

Clear_Dome said:
max said:

Clear_Dome said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA ;) ....but man ...this vap doesnt seem so worst .....portable , butan fired (with standar lighter base) hot in less than a minut ,ceramic element ,ss bowl...ok ok it look like a taser and made of plastic but ...it doesnt meen is crap and for 24.99 damn ....this a cheap way to get fucked LOL anyway it's ordered soo I'll see what this crap is able ;)

that pix will help you to understand how it work :
[url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/707723_5815_1.jpg[/url]
Well, it's been awhile so I decided to stop by again!
I just got an email from gotvape.com saying they will sell me "I-Inhale" portable vaporizer for $199 instead of $249 regular price if I pre order it (it has a home page at www.iinhale.com). It's not out yet, but the vaporizing process looks slightly similar to this one, only that one doesn't have a flame.

Let us know how your new vaporizer works out!

mookow69,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom