1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

New Vape recommendations

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Connor24, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Connor24

Connor24 Member

Okay well, I've come to the time where I need to make a decision. I have a pinnacle pro; I'm keeping it. I'm making it my own the go, and when I want to use the water attachment. I've personally had no issues with cracking or melting mouthpieces. And it's done all I could ask of it. But I'm looking for a new home cordless unit. It doesn't need to techniqually fit in my pocket but it's not like it can't. I just want, from your expierences, the top performing vaporizer. Just in your opinions, what has gotten you to the highest level. Price is no issue, I'm thinking firefly, I owned one very briefly and really loved it but I want to hear some other options before I pull the trigger. I look forward to hearing uour views:D
  2. llamaman001

llamaman001 Well-Known Member

inhalater xp
  3. Gray Area

Gray Area Well-Known Member

Cordless?? Solo or Minivap
    RUDE BOY likes this.
  4. as

as Well-Known Member

Why get a portable in would get a home unit more reliable then a porteble
  5. Connor24

Connor24 Member

6. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Solo works as a portable as well as a desk top, awesome with WT. Price is $160 or less.
    Kief and RUDE BOY like this.
  7. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

miniVAP. Check out vapefeinds youtube review.
    The best of portable and desktop in one unit. Portable but not quite in a pocket.
    Pricey but should last forever. Over 3 hours use on one charge.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors