New User :) Some FF2 Questions - Health / Dabs / Grind

Elbaceever

Hey All

Had to dig a little to discover this wonderful forum but very happy that I did :)

I recently bought a FF2 and still have some questions regarding this (awesome) device. I already checked many posts in the gigantic FF2 thread but did not find all info I was searching for. Hopefully you guys could help me out?

Lung problems:

I’m experiencing lung problems when using the device a whole weekend. This weekend it was particularly bad and I think I have small bronchitis because of it. Very scary and unpleasant feeling and not sure what I’m doing wrong. I must say I only used the device on medium-high and high. Also I tend to hold the vapor for 10 / 15 sec. After some research I found that holding in the vapor longer then 7 seconds is pointless. Should I exhale directly or lower my temp settings to medium? Or are my loungs just hyper sensitive? (was a former smoker long ago)

Concentrates:

I’m sure that this question have been asked a lot but the search did not give me valid results… So I heard that this device is great for concentrates too and I want to try it. However I’m not sure if I should or not? Because of the Lungs problem + even hotter temp settings I don’t want to burn my insides J Also I don’t know if this is advisable for a “weekend” user? If there is already a good thread with info, a link would suffice obviously J

Unevenly burned herbs + grinding:

Every time I use the FF2 my herbs tend to get burned unevenly. Is this because I draw to hard or should I shuffle my herbs more? Also I break my herbs by hand because I only have a grinder from storz and bickel which grinds them very fine. Should I stick with my method or use a coarse grinder? I found a lot of controversy regarding this subject.

To conclude I must say that I’m very impressed with the device! I came from a Arizer solo (which has a broken circuit board :’( ) This device makes the taste perfect and with the fast heat up time I must say its higgghly addictive. Before my Arizer I had a volcano which was also very nice but a bit to much of hastle to setup.

Thx all for reading :)

BDS

Hey All

Unevenly burned herbs + grinding:

Every time I use the FF2 my herbs tend to get burned unevenly. Is this because I draw to hard or should I shuffle my herbs more? Also I break my herbs by hand because I only have a grinder from storz and bickel which grinds them very fine. Should I stick with my method or use a coarse grinder? I found a lot of controversy regarding this subject.

Thx all for reading :)

Welcome to the forum!

I personally stir my ff2 bowl every 2-3 draws to ensure it vapes/browns evenly. I'm taking 5-8s draws, pulling gradually faster until I hear the mouthpiece begin to whistle. Hand torn works ok, but a medium to coarse grind seems to work bit better for me. If you are looking for a new grinder on a budget, I recommend taking a look at the Super Weapon 2 from Interplanetary Development. There are usually 20% off codes for them, making it a heck of a grinder for the money.

Last edited:
BDS,
Top Bottom