New to vaporizing and need some tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motokid600

I just bought an SSV and so far i love the thing. Ive been using it regularly for the past few weeks. This whole time though i got this little thought in my head that im doing something wrong and that i could get alot more out of it. The hits seems to be on and off at times. Which brings me to me first question.

Exactly what makes a good hit? I would pack the wand about halfway usually with well ground herb out of a spacecase, turn the dial to about 2 o'clock . I hit it through a bong by just sticking the tube in the downstem (also herd that water effects the potency of the vapor? ) and maybe get about 4 or 5 milky hits. ( ive been assuming this whole time the thick vapor is what i want) Eventually it would stop milking up till the point where it looks like im getting nothing, even though my herb is still partially green... partially. To sum all this up i basically want to know is that i may be doing wrong.

Motokid600,

rayski

Motokid600 said:
I just bought an SSV and so far i love the thing. Ive been using it regularly for the past few weeks. This whole time though i got this little thought in my head that im doing something wrong and that i could get alot more out of it. The hits seems to be on and off at times. Which brings me to me first question.

Exactly what makes a good hit? I would pack the wand about halfway usually with well ground herb out of a spacecase, turn the dial to about 2 o'clock . I hit it through a bong by just sticking the tube in the downstem (also herd that water effects the potency of the vapor? ) and maybe get about 4 or 5 milky hits. ( ive been assuming this whole time the thick vapor is what i want) Eventually it would stop milking up till the point where it looks like im getting nothing, even though my herb is still partially green... partially. To sum all this up i basically want to know is that i may be doing wrong.
You might get more info if you read and or post here:http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3

rayski,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Are you stirring the herb between every few hits? That might help if it is partially green, or cooking uneven.

IAmKrazy2,

Motokid600

I posted this exact post in that topic, but its been days and no help so i think this topic will have to suffice. Yes i do stir after every few hits

Motokid600,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Motokid600 said:
I posted this exact post in that topic, but its been days and no help so i think this topic will have to suffice. Yes i do stir after every few hits
I think the problem with your question is that this notion of what constitutes a "good hit" is very subjective and varies from person to person. Some people like vaping at the lower end of the vaping temp spectrum , some like the higher end. Obviously the hits at the higher end of the spectrum will be thicker , that doesn't necessarily make it better. Again it depends on what you like. If you are getting fucked up and the abv is golden to brownish then the vape as done its job imo. Don't overthink it.

Skunkypete,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
it also depends on the quality of the herb you are using, if it is a low quality you will only get so much out of it...

DevoTheStrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom